Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Favorite Drag Queen from RPDR?

alextruper17

Featured Posts

alextruper17

Hello! Lately, I've been so into RuPaul's drag race. I never saw before a single episode and now I've watched the seasons 2, 4, 5, and 6 in like a month. So I was wondering who is your favorite drag queens from all the seasons? It was a hard decision for me but I have to say Alaska Thunderfvck. Whats yours?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

I've seen seasons 1, 2 & 3. Currently watching season 4 (i'm actually having trouble with finding free links :green: can't find any :green: i'd love some help :green:).

S1: Bebe, Shannel

S2: even with that arrogance, Tyra Sanchez SLAYED. That wedding dress is iconic.

S3: Alexis Mateo, Shangela

Trepadation
10 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

It was a hard decision for me but I have to say Alaska Thunderfvck.

:trollga: wait till you see all stars 2

11 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Whats yours?

:hor: 10s for alaska lingo

Tammie Brown, Bendelacreme, April Carrion, Lineysha Sparx, Trinity K bonet, Sasha, Nina bo'nina Brown, Katya, Valentina, Trixie, Violet, Alyssa, Chi chi, kim chi (pre-drag race) 

Ferrer Zorola

I only watched the season 9 premiere and I'm torn between Aja and Valentina! Tina is pretty and Latina like me but Aja is so quirky from the Gaga look she chose, the way she modeled it, the outfit she wore when she presented herself... I like that she is sweet and inoffensive but slays at the same time I think I identify with that even more than beauty and sharing a race.

LIFE IS GOOD

En_Sabah_Nur
20 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I've seen seasons 1, 2 & 3. Currently watching season 4 (i'm actually having trouble with finding free links  can't find any  i'd love some help ).

S1: Bebe, Shannel

S2: even with that arrogance, Tyra Sanchez SLAYED. That wedding dress is iconic.

S2: Alexis Mateo, Shangela

The b*tches always slay, minus Derick Berry!  :nails:

Egypt. W

junolxf
9 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I only watched the season 9 premiere and I'm torn between Aja and Valentina! Tina is pretty and Latina like me but Aja is so quirky from the Gaga look she chose, the way she modeled it, the outfit she wore when she presented herself... I like that she is sweet and inoffensive but slays at the same time I think I identify with that even more than beauty and sharing a race.

You should watch seasons 5 & 6. Some queens are out of this world. RPDR is the funniest show on earth tbh. 
_
Raven, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Tammie Brown, Raja, Latrice, Jujubee and Gia Gunn are my favs. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Phlop

Willam probably.

i loved Alaska the first time around but she seemed so disingenuous the second time. Like she was on drugs or something 

Kattya is a doll.

Violet was amazing as well.

Kimchi is epic.

BYE

Archived