💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Favorite Real Housewives

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

I love the Real Housewives, so who are your favs?

Beverly Hills: Erika Jayne 

NUP_170544_0186.jpg

Orange County: Shannon Beador

rs_634x1024-150511144038-634.TRHOOC-Shan

New York: Sonja Morgan 

rs_1024x759-160713120723-1024-sonja-morgan-rhonyc-bravo.jpg

New Jersey: Don't really have a favorite. Maybe Dolores? 

Atlanta: Poescha

Porsha-Stewart-Real-Housewives-of-Atlant

article-0-1C362D2C00000578-703_634x862.j\

JbGaga
29 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

I love the Real Housewives, so who are your favs?

Beverly Hills: Erika Jayne 

NUP_170544_0186.jpg

Orange County: Shannon Beador

rs_634x1024-150511144038-634.TRHOOC-Shan

New York: Bethanie

New Jersey: Was Caroline now Dolores

Atlanta: Candy

RHOA - Sheree
RHONJ - Jacqueline
RHOBH - Lisa V/Kyle
RHOMELBOURNE - Lydia/Gamble
RHOCHESHIRE - Tanya/Leanne

JohnWayne23
1 hour ago, jxckk said:

RHOA - Sheree
RHONJ - Jacqueline
RHOBH - Lisa V/Kyle
RHOMELBOURNE - Lydia/Gamble
RHOCHESHIRE - Tanya/Leanne

This isn't an attack at all, just merely a question:

I've seen that people like Lisa a lot and I've never gotten it. To me, she seems to secretly start all the drama and is very manipulative. When i lived in West Hollywood, people there said she's a massive egotistical b*tch. They even said it during one of the performances at the gay club. So my question to you is, what do you like about her?

*Love Kyle though*

21 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

This isn't an attack at all, just merely a question:

I've seen that people like Lisa a lot and I've never gotten it. To me, she seems to secretly start all the drama and is very manipulative. When i lived in West Hollywood, people there said she's a massive egotistical b*tch. They even said it during one of the performances at the gay club. So my question to you is, what do you like about her?

*Love Kyle though*

I dont know tbh, I have always enjoyed her, I think she's funny (maybe its the UK humor), fun to watch and her house is stunning (not a main point, just thought I would throw that in there). Yes agreed she can be a drama starter and most of the time does get away free of charge but I don't know, I think because she's an original I have grown to like her alot more. I think everyone else is quite boring, I can't stand Lisa Rinna, she literally makes up lies to get a storyline, Erika is ok I just hated the way she handled the Eileen situation last week. Eileen is probably my next favourite after lisa and kyle, I really like her sense of humour, and I'm on the fence about Dorit, her husband seems like a bigger bitch than her.

JohnWayne23
2 hours ago, jxckk said:

I dont know tbh, I have always enjoyed her, I think she's funny (maybe its the UK humor), fun to watch and her house is stunning (not a main point, just thought I would throw that in there). Yes agreed she can be a drama starter and most of the time does get away free of charge but I don't know, I think because she's an original I have grown to like her alot more. I think everyone else is quite boring, I can't stand Lisa Rinna, she literally makes up lies to get a storyline, Erika is ok I just hated the way she handled the Eileen situation last week. Eileen is probably my next favourite after lisa and kyle, I really like her sense of humour, and I'm on the fence about Dorit, her husband seems like a bigger bitch than her.

love that you love Eileen, she gets so much hate and I don't get it. Rinna is a hot mess haha, but i don't like Dorit so I'm kinda glad she went off on her. And OMG Dorit's husband is the worst housewife. Such a catty one. 

Would u say u like Kyle more than Vanderpump?

And kinda fun question, if you could bring back one of the housewives from the show, who would it be?

I think I'd want Brandi back and Camille is fab too. 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

love that you love Eileen, she gets so much hate and I don't get it. Rinna is a hot mess haha, but i don't like Dorit so I'm kinda glad she went off on her. And OMG Dorit's husband is the worst housewife. Such a catty one. 

Would u say u like Kyle more than Vanderpump?

And kinda fun question, if you could bring back one of the housewives from the show, who would it be?

I think I'd want Brandi back and Camille is fab too. 

YES, Kyle more than Lisa. 

I would probably bring back Brandi or Camille also. Apparently they are trying to slowly bring Camille back in as a main housewife which is why we have seen so much of her this season. 

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, jxckk said:

YES, Kyle more than Lisa. 

I would probably bring back Brandi or Camille also. Apparently they are trying to slowly bring Camille back in as a main housewife which is why we have seen so much of her this season. 

omg yessss

It's so funny how she was the villain the first season, and then she became like a fan favorite

Sister

I only watch RHONY now and love all of them together.  My favorite of them would probably have to be New York: Sonja Morgan. She is the most fun, loving and a straight shooter.

I used to watch some of the other cities, but decided to drop them. Too much silly television to keep up with.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JohnWayne23
1 hour ago, Sister said:

My favorite of them would probably have to be New York: Sonja Morgan. She is the most fun, loving and a straight shooter.

Sonja is the realest. I feel for her

• 2 weeks later...
ChavaWM

RHOA: the girls are so messy, it's hard to pick one I can tolerate for more than 5 mins. I do miss Kim Z tho

RHOBH: Erika Jayne! Camille was a favorite too, and Jocelyn deserved another season. 

RHOC: Messy as hell, they all have their ok moments and they all have their terrible moments. I'm gonna have to go with Kelly lol

RHONY: Ramona! A mess and a laugh, Sonya too!

Potomac: Charisse

I wish Miami was still on, Lisa was so down to earth even though they tried to always portray her as dumb, she was also so kind. I wish she would've chilled on the surgeries tho 

I also enjoyed Dallas, but they totally snubbed Marie from being a main wife, she had the most dramatic and was a FOH!

Archived