đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne/Superbowl Documentary in The Works!

gagzus

Featured Posts

Panchecco

this might be dumb but why are y'all talking about a documentary? :oprah:

I don't see why those 2 pictures automatically mean "Joanne SuperBowl documentary in the works" :huh:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Christ 2017 is gonna be the year of the illuminate.. Slay I guess,am not getting hyped before this joins Dwuw vid and other other projects of its kind 

JustifyMyLove

Don't know if the Superbowl documentary is being directed by them tbh, they took photos basically and theyre posting them on their insta regularly as part of their company portfolio, don't read too much into it

The actual Joanne documentary, the one about the album process is directed by Chris Moukarbel, the SB will be likely directed by people from the SB production team, because they usually include technical stuff and such, something AG and RH dont have access at all

Julia Volkova #1 stan

gagzus
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

Don't know if the Superbowl documentary is being directed by them tbh, they took photos basically and theyre posting them on their insta regularly as part of their company portfolio, don't read too much into it

The actual Joanne documentary, the one about the album process is directed by Chris Moukarbel, the SB will be likely directed by people of the SB production team, cause they usually include technical stuff and such, something AG and RH dont have access at all

those images are obviously screencaps though, plus it might be for the whole era not just the making joanne episodes and might show footage of her with taylor, her family and stuff too. Plus she said there was MANY other projects in the works we didn't know about 

TimisaMonster

ARTPOP Documentary tho... :neyde:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

JustifyMyLove
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

those images are obviously screencaps though, plus it might be for the whole era not just the making joanne episodes and might show footage of her with taylor, her family and stuff too. Plus she said there was MANY other projects in the works we didn't know about 

Nah, these aren't screen caps, RH and AG took analogic pics of rehearsals on digital cameras and some FUJIFILM analogic camera

Example, the one Gaga sells on a t-shirt in her online merch store 

I can tell these pics they upload are processed images from an analogic camera as I have files w metadata and that's what they say, so surely no screen caps, also you can see in their other collages part of the contact sheets they developed w the Fujifilm thing on it :)

Also, not sure if it's gonna feature Taylor, as far as I know the doc is about her musical stuff, including meetings in some places, Superbowl BTS looks, recording Joanne, backstage from recording Joanne, and that it lasts 2h15min, bookmark this tbh 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

prince

I can imagine we'd get a Superbowl Docu but these posts don't mean anything. Lobster Eye are literally posting SO many images and graphics from Joanne and the Super Bowl on their account, it doesn't mean something is coming. 

Dominic

Oh s***  :O

I need it to be at least 90 minutes :gum:

Edit: read more comments.  Lost my hype :neyde:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gagaloo911

I just hope this one will actually see the light of day.

Isn't this like the third documentary about her that's been announced and yet where are the others? :gum:

Archived