đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most recent time we got to see "Mother Monster"

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

the replies made my day back then :giveup: the pre superbowl era which lasted about a week or two  was a time when she started communicating again

i've said this before in many posts, but i'll still say it again

i've never felt more distant with gaga. she seems so "robotic" this era, and even before joanne's release :/ 

i get the theme of the album/era is to be more laid back but still. all of her tweets are either promo, or retweets of promo. even her more recent ones I am fully aware of, they still feel... forced. artificial. 

this is not the gaga i knew. those interviews, tweets, posts, pics, attitude... where did that "passion" go?

I just had to get this off my chest. I've felt like this since before the SB, after the Joanne era started and literally nothing happened except Carpool Karaoke. I love Gaga to death so this just makes me sad, like I became a stan too late. :( 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

mister max

Didnt she call us monsters a couple of days ago tho? :oprah:

anyway she has ASIB, coachella, JWT and probably more to come so she is very busy :sweat: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Cracks

She grew up, and most of her fans did too... Insecure teenagers she took care of during BTW era are now young adults, it would feel weird to see her act with us like she used to

That J
8 minutes ago, Cracks said:

She grew up, and most of her fans did too... Insecure teenagers she took care of during BTW era are now young adults, it would feel weird to see her act with us she used to

This seriously.     Regardless of our ages, we are all "growing up" with Gaga and we are forever "Monsters" as long as we choose to be.   

I think many Monsters were so young when everything was happening that when looking back on those times, there's glimmers of sadness that today isn't like that anymore.  But what's being felt more than anything is nostalgia for a younger time when everything was so new and fascinating.  There will be more of those moments as we continue growing together.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Killa
17 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

This seriously.     Regardless of our ages, we are all "growing up" with Gaga and we are forever "Monsters" as long as we choose to be.   

I think many Monsters were so young when everything was happening that when looking back on those times, there's glimmers of sadness that today isn't like that anymore.  But what's being felt more than anything is nostalgia for a younger time when everything was so new and fascinating.  There will be more of those moments as we continue growing together.  

beautiful

AphroditeLaydee

WHAT? You're saying she's not as passionate anymore because she's not on twitter all day? GOOD LORD

I mean really though, what Gaga has learned from her previous album cycles is that having a career does not mean she can abandon her family and friends. Sister's sister, Father's daughter. She has a role to play for us, but that does not mean she can abandon her role for her family. This is why you go ahead and say she's 'lazy' for doing less promo. She simply has personal relationships that she has to take care of as well, after learning how lonely the life of a pop star can be.

You can see how lonely she was when she was at her career peak... I mean, have you listened to Living On The Radio?  Gags has learned that she has to find a balance between her relationships with the people around her, and her relationship with us. And to further justify her recent media absence, girl, SHE HAS TO PREPARE FOR COACHELLA, PLUS A STAR IS BORN IS GONNA START FILMING SOON. SHE'S GOT LINES TO LEARN, A SCORE TO PERFECT, AND SONGS TO MASTER. 

And come on, this woman literally broke her body from overworking. That led to a LONG ASS absence that contributed to the public losing interest in her. Do you want that to happen again? 

Letmelivemylife

*hugs*. Gaga will always be mama monster. She so lovingly "raised" us in a way and now that we're all grown up, she's just taking the time for her now. But that doesn't mean she loves us any less. We'll always be little monsters in the glitter and disco sticks to her no matter how old we get just as I'll always see my daughter as the toddler in the ninja turtles footie pajamas no matter how old she gets. Sometimes I think that she wishes she could go back to the glitter and discostick days just for a moment to really cherish that time that she had with us. It's like she blinked and we were all "grown up". I still think that's why she wrote "come to mama". That was her way of saying that she'll be mama monster for life. Yeah she "raised" us to be fearless and independent but sometimes maternal instinct gets the best of her and she just wants to shelter us from the big bad world. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ThomastheMonster

We know she suffered(s?) depression, depression can really burn you out of all the passion and energy you have tbh. I've experienced that personally. It takes a while to come back, and you can tell she's working on it day by day. That, and the fact that she's grown as a woman, and now she puts her passion and love in other places besides her career

Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

WHAT? You're saying she's not as passionate anymore because she's not on twitter all day? GOOD LORD

I mean really though, what Gaga has learned from her previous album cycles is that having a career does not mean she can abandon her family and friends. Sister's sister, Father's daughter. She has a role to play for us, but that does not mean she can abandon her role for her family. This is why you go ahead and say she's 'lazy' for doing less promo. She simply has personal relationships that she has to take care of as well, after learning how lonely the life of a pop star can be.

You can see how lonely she was when she was at her career peak... I mean, have you listened to Living On The Radio?  Gags has learned that she has to find a balance between her relationships with the people around her, and her relationship with us. And to further justify her recent media absence, girl, SHE HAS TO PREPARE FOR COACHELLA, PLUS A STAR IS BORN IS GONNA START FILMING SOON. SHE'S GOT LINES TO LEARN, A SCORE TO PERFECT, AND SONGS TO MASTER. 

And come on, this woman literally broke her body from overworking. That led to a LONG ASS absence that contributed to the public losing interest in her. Do you want that to happen again? 

Exactly. I think she finally realized that she has to take care of herself in order to be there for us like she's always been. Does that mean she doesn't love us? No it just means that sometimes she just needs "her" time in order to re-charge. She loves us beyond words but she also has other people she has to keep in touch with and so it just becomes a balancing act. Same thing with my daughter. I love her more than life itself and I would jump in front of a train for her but sometimes I just need me time. 

Allison M
1 hour ago, Cracks said:

She grew up, and most of her fans did too... Insecure teenagers she took care of during BTW era are now young adults, it would feel weird to see her act with us she used to

I agree with this. As much as I would love to go back to when she first started and killing it left and right with everything new and innovating, we have to realize that she's been doing this for about 10 years now. Many of her fans are now starting their own careers and have just matured. Gaga included. We'll always be "Little Monsters" or just "Monsters" though. I think she still does well interacting with her fans though. Not so much this past month, but she's got a lot going on to rehearse, film, plan for, etc. 

EDIT: Everyone before me I agree with. After her chaotic schedule for nearly 10 years now (not including the hustle before her fame) it's nice to see her pursuing other projects and enjoying the process again.

GagaxGrande

Gaga is so open about her feelings now tho how this album is healing her. The album is very important to me as well as i suffer with various mental illnesses. The fact that she's not online as much doesn't change her love for us. :heart:

Some of my monster friends in LA who met her this era told me that she's the sweetest and really talked with them for a while. We'll always be important to Gaga. Being an artist is not the easiest job and i know i could never do what she's doing now.  

I actually feel more connected to Gaga than ever. :hug:

xoxo, Joanne

2 hours ago, ThomastheMonster said:

We know she suffered(s?) depression, depression can really burn you out of all the passion and energy you have tbh. I've experienced that personally. It takes a while to come back, and you can tell she's working on it day by day. That, and the fact that she's grown as a woman, and now she puts her passion and love in other places besides her career

Yeah, ever since she's spoken up about suffering from PTSD, I've sometimes wondered how much of her energy (and daily "productive" time) that might actually be eating up. She doesn't talk about it much, and that's ok, it's none of our business really. But it's still there, probably forever.

I think once on tour, we'll all infuse her with as much monster energy as we can, that should be good for her :hug:

(damn, that hug emoticon is so cute, it get's me every time...)

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, GagaxGrande said:

Gaga is so open about her feelings now tho how this album is healing her. The album is very important to me as well as i suffer with various mental illnesses. The fact that she's not online as much doesn't change her love for us. 

Some of my monster friends in LA who met her this era told me that she's the sweetest and really talked with them for a while. We'll always be important to Gaga. Being an artist is not the easiest job and i know i could never do what she's doing now.  

I actually feel more connected to Gaga than ever. 

Exactly. I mean she has "mother monster" permanently inked on her body of god sakes. It's a huge part of who she is. I describe it as from the beginning to the btw era was the "little kid" years filled with parent teacher meetings and soccer games. We were still in that "super needy" age and so she devoted her whole self to us like any good "mama" would. ARTPOP and cheek to cheek was the "teen years" where we were more independent but she still interacted but a little less than before. Now we're all grown up and have left the nest so to speak and so gaga has more time to do the things that she wants to do. We'll always be "little monsters" to her no matter how old we get and sometimes her "mama bear" protective instincts get awoken.

Case in point: the guy in October of last year who tried recording a private convo she was having with her monsters. she was perfectly fine until he decided to be a dumbass. What if that monster was confessing something personal and this guy was recording it? Gaga knows that she belongs to the public but her monsters do not. She interpreted it as someone attempting to harm her monsters and that's when the claws really came out. She wasn't joking when she ordered him to delete what he recorded. He learned a very important lesson that night: don't **** with "mama bear" haha

Archived