💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AMAZING SB Reaction!

Reality

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

The superbowl still gives me chills. She worked so hard for that and I'm so proud of her. People always ask me what is so special about being a little monster and I always tell them that words can't describe it. You have to be a part of it to understand. To be perfectly honest, that Super Bowl was for us. She had every opportunity to do something that would please the general public only but to do that would be a huge "**** you" to her monsters and she couldn't have that.

She had stuff that would appeal to the general public but she truly made it special for us in that she had things that only her monsters would understand (the pants-less outfit, the disco stick, the sandwich dance, etc). I don't think she ever intended for such a deep bond to grow with us. She just wanted to make music but once we came into the picture, everything changed. I think that she needed us as much as we needed her and we healed eachother.

To everyone else it was just another Super Bowl performance but to us it was so much more. It was proof of how deep her love for her monsters really runs. We have her wrapped around our finger. 😍. We are her everything ♥️. "People always say 'oh you always talk about your fans' but how can I not? They're my reason for everything now. They're the blood in my veins". - best gaga quote ever

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

crisTEAne

i watched the videos posted on the first page and tears were pouring down my face. amazing show. :giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived