đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chained To The Rhythm crossed 100M views

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

1 minute ago, Ronk said:

I've been there, where I thought it was evident my thread was a joke, but everyone came at me.  A mod even closed and deleted the thread just to save me.  I'm not kidding.

GGD is too strict sometimes

:(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

GGD is too strict sometimes

:(

Yeah, but IMO a Gaga forum is not a place where people should drag Gaga.  Gaga should be shown the same love, kindness, and respect that she shows the world.  I have mixed emotions about the strictness.  If I was dragging Gaga the way people perceived I was, I should have gotten WPs.  To be clear, I'm not talking about differences in opinions and tastes ... I'm talking about out-and-out dragging.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PanPikus

Gz :golfclap: Maybe this video is kinda weird but it's still good. Katy's videos are always interesting :cool:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

M I M I Z
6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I will pray for her :prays:

but Katy is not the one in need to pray for her

giphy.gif

M I M I Z

103,366,584 views now and the lyric video is at 60,621,175 views :golfclap:

congrats Katy even though I didn't like the MV :giggle: 

giphy.gif

FameHookah

I'm a youtuber with over 666k subs and i can tell you she paid for that, she had her video on preroll ads for over 3 weeks (those counted as a view and for promo) + the suggested and vevo promoted spots + view botting, they REALLY tried to shove it down everyones faces and still did not so well for her standars lmao.

JW trended without all of that, JS. 

WTF is MDNA

PartySick
7 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

A certain person of authority is watching :ph34r:

Who is it? :ph34r:

OT: Well deserved tbh. One of the few Katy songs I actually like and listen to :applause:

Spoiler

Now if little Flopsters could give Gaga some Vevo certified videos that'd be great :green:

I watch PI, MR, and JW daily :green:

đź–¤

FameHookah
5 hours ago, Ronk said:

I've been there, where I thought it was evident my thread was a joke, but everyone came at me.  A mod even closed and deleted the thread just to save me.  I'm not kidding.

Admin is a katycat so shhh

i know its a mess but the people running the site are fans of her so..

WTF is MDNA

Ronk
10 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Admin is a katycat so shhh

i know its a mess but the people running the site are fans of her so..

Sorry if my post was confusing, but I wasn't complaining.  Everyone was coming at me in that thread and I was running for cover.  I was fairly new to the site and didn't know how to word things so I wouldn't be misinterpreted.  The mod that closed the thread was doing me a big favor.  The mod did it to rescue me.  :tea:

I live outside the space time continuum.

ItWasntLaauv
7 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Well done Katy I won't state my personal opinion on this as it is considered flamebait around here and could get me wps with no valid reason stated in them 

tumblr_o41qvzp1381v2tb3jo1_250.gif

7 hours ago, Creyk said:

You just have to put: no shade no hate but......

in front of your sentence and then you can't get a WP for it unless you are using cuss words

This is completely and utterly unrelated to the topic I'm so so sorry, I have an idea of what a WP is but what does it stand for exactly, can anyone tell me what it stands for please? I'm mildly new to this site still (joined February 2017) and I'm still slightly noobish when it comes to some GGD internet slang :poot:

Anyways good for Katy, now Little Monsters need to focus on getting PI and MR to 100M  :firega: (DIC will get that 1B tho :v:)

7 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Well done Katy I won't state my personal opinion on this as it is considered flamebait around here and could get me wps with no valid reason stated in them 

tumblr_o41qvzp1381v2tb3jo1_250.gif

Stream Joanne

i got wps for calling katy a messy ho.... she is a messy ho :whitney: 

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

This is completely and utterly unrelated to the topic I'm so so sorry, I have an idea of what a WP is but what does it stand for exactly, can anyone tell me what it stands for please? I'm mildly new to this site still (joined February 2017) and I'm still slightly noobish when it comes to some GGD internet slang :poot:

Anyways good for Katy, now Little Monsters need to focus on getting PI and MR to 100M   (DIC will get that 1B tho )

A wp is a warning point sis :)

you could read through the rules thing etc :lolly: I can link you to it if you'd like 

Archived