Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB and Epione

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

I'm just concerned that the Epione will numb her face too much to properly express emotions for the film. It would hamper her abilities to actually evoke emotion.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, ComeToMama said:

E E Epione, E E E E Epione, shes a party girl with a bad habit, a bad habit for fillerssss

hopefully somoje gets this....

Spat my coffee out:toofunny:

tumblr_msn357VddJ1r4y0tco1_500.gif

PerfectIllusion

Omg stop it :saladga: DONT EVEN SAY THAT!!! I want her to move her face in the movie (thats what actors do) shes gonna get so much sh*t if she goes to epione im scared

Borisapillar
2 hours ago, ComeToMama said:

E E Epione, E E E E Epione, shes a party girl with a bad habit, a bad habit for fillerssss

hopefully somoje gets this....

Come through, Mr. G.

VOLANTIS

Well if the role asks for an emotionless face that looks like it's having a war inside then yes by all means go EPIONE. 

I'm not against Gaga getting work done. But watching her unable to properly express emotions on Joanne interviews hurts me so much. The scene in Million Reasons where she's crying from nose down but has a dead face up above is not only cringey but just Sad. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS

Also I'm just going to not get my hopes up for this movie. There's too much in favor of the movie flopping. But thankfully it won't affect her career as a Singer+Songwriter. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Kindness Ponk

I hope she dont go there. She literally couldn't even open her eyes during X-factor performance bcs of the botox.:interestinga:

Helxig
7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

if only it was just a facelift

004.jpg

Does nobody realise that she was purposely trying to look androgynous here though? She even wore a tuxedo.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Jenniferella
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Does nobody realise that she was purposely trying to look androgynous here though? She even wore a tuxedo.

Yes, and it's still a miss

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

GagzDonkeyD
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

Also I'm just going to not get my hopes up for this movie. There's too much in favor of the movie flopping. But thankfully it won't affect her career as a Singer+Songwriter. 

Glitter says hi :awkney:

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Adakam said:

If thats what she meant, then dont get tattoos, piercings, dye your hair, wax or even wear clothes.

Sorry but you got Born This Way completely wrong

You really think a hair cut is comparable to filler injections? And no, it may not be the whole message but it sure is a huge part of it--"beautiful in my way (be)cause God makes no mistakes"

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GagzDonkeyD
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

Well if the role asks for an emotionless face that looks like it's having a war inside then yes by all means go EPIONE. 

I'm not against Gaga getting work done. But watching her unable to properly express emotions on Joanne interviews hurts me so much. The scene in Million Reasons where she's crying from nose down but has a dead face up above is not only cringey but just Sad. 

THIS :madge:

She couldn't even move her face properly in Joanne era interviews and MR video :neyde:

especially when she smiles :neyde: her mouth looked weird:neyde: her eyes looked weird:neyde: her cheeks looked weird:neyde:

and don't even start with the overdone bussy lips :neyde:

edit: she's beautiful in JW video :giveup: but that was shot during preparing Super Bowl when she didn't go Epione for months :giveup: :neyde:

AphroditeLaydee
10 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

You really think a hair cut is comparable to filler injections? And no, it may not be the whole message but it sure is a huge part of it--"beautiful in my way (be)cause God makes no mistakes"

She literally wore these horn cheekbones to birth the btw era

lady-gaga-horns.jpg

to make it a point that born this way is not about the physical self. hesus cristo.

i dont like EPIONEga either, but thats not what born this way is about.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived