Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

somebody around my area knew gaga b4 she was famous

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

Yasss! Rolled her skirt higher than the rest of the catholic gurls:chica: and allusions to gaga having a JFK personality. she was always famous <3

Lol so much like me. I hold the record in my jr high for the most days in detention because I refused to wear the school issued white socks and wore neon purple socks instead. They weren't just socks. They were my identity

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

musicnotbling
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Oh what did she say? I imagine something like on My Super Sweet 16. :ladyhaha: She was pretty rich after all.

she actually talked about giving mixtapes out as party favors, as said by kim in the article :ladyhaha: get that birthday promo bitcchhh

Curunir

“She was always practicing, always in ‘the zone,’” Brown recalled. “When she got into a character, she really got into a character. She saw it as her responsibility and she knew she was gonna rock it, and she did.”

still true 15 years later :diane:

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, ladygragra said:

yeah, i agree with ya there. coming from an outside perspective, we can come off as brutal. 

Yeah I grew up in NYC and when I moved to LA, I realized I had to change the way I interacted with people because people said I came off as a bitch. Lol

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol so much like me. I hold the record in my jr high for the most days in detention because I refused to wear the school issued white socks and wore neon purple socks instead. They weren't just socks. They were my identity

You were your hair :queenga:!!

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, holyscheisse said:

You were your hair !!

Exactly. That's why hair means so much to me. They weren't just socks. They were my identity. They were the one thing I could change to make myself stand out. 

Katie14
3 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

I would love to have known her in high school. I also find it hard to believe she was this social misfit who everybody teased since almost everyone who knew her from before she was famous describes her as being very well liked. 

The theater environment may have been very different from her school environment.

Katie14
3 hours ago, Future Lover said:

I need to find Kim Brown and get that mixtape from her

Someone find her on linkedin

Archived