TFM or BTW? Better Album?

Red Velvet

Gagalbum  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Better album?

Featured Posts

Victor Kilesso
18 hours ago, Robot said:

Americano, Bad Kids, and Highway Unicorn aren't terrible songs, but they easily could've been cut out. 

Also I hate the studio version of Hair. The acoustic version is just so much better. 

The remaining 10 songs though :firega:

AMERICANO??? that's one of gaga's best. Any of you who thinks BTW has bad song, hasn't understood the full meaning of the album. Even Gaga said it was the album of the decade... and its 2017, she right up to now. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

The Fame Monster has a few of Gaga's greatest tracks, but I'd say that Born This Way is true boundary-pushing masterpiece of Gaga's discography. Whereas most of TFM ("Bad Romance" and "Speechless" aside) sound very much like the year they were produced, BTW still sounds as fresh and exciting as it did in 2011.

zerojk

TFM all the way of course...

BTW may have masterpieces like TEOG, but TFM was perfect from the first second to the last, there are no bad songs (of course some better than others), while BTW has some had songs (Black Jesus, Fashion of his love, etc)

And overall talking about era in general (fashion, music videos, tour, success) TFM was impeccable, while BTW was a bit messy sometimes... 

Victor Kilesso

BTW forever... never heard anything like that before 2011. still havent heard anything like it. 

shmal96

TFM isn't even an album tho :awkney: it's an EP. So of course it's going to 'feel' more concise, every song works together for the whole package, because it's just smaller to begin with. BTW is a whole album, so it's going to have some stronger and weaker/filler songs, but it's more of an experience. How do you think BTW would sound if you were able to pick the 8 'best' songs that represent the overall message/meanings of it? 

Robot
1 hour ago, Victor Kilesso said:

AMERICANO??? that's one of gaga's best. Any of you who thinks BTW has bad song, hasn't understood the full meaning of the album. Even Gaga said it was the album of the decade... and its 2017, she right up to now. 

I loved it 6 years ago but at this point hearing "AHHHHHHHHH" repetitively for four minutes kinda got on my nerves. :emma: 

It's not a bad, song, I do like it and listen to it occasionally, but I can definitely live without it.

EdgeofTeeth

The Fame Monster simply because there are no fillers. If Born This Way only consisted of its 8 best songs, then I might consider it even better than TFM.

Brian Ryan

BTW. TFM is nothing but an EP that turned big then all of sudden became an album. 

XMonsterMonster
21 hours ago, junolxf said:

Heavy Metal Lover alone shits on TFM. :gaysia:

THIS 

tumblr_o5a829oJb41sfk7qeo1_500.gif

I think I like BTW better, but that may be because of the length. Since Lady Gaga never learned how to make bad songs, a long album is always good. :) TFM has some excellent songs, of course, but sometimes I wish they were rerecorded. I don't like how her voice is processed on TFM. Her voice sounds better on BTW. It sounds even better on ARTPOP, which I like better than both BTW and TFM (and maybe even better than Joanne).

Archived