Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

even ASMR videos get filtered through this lol it's jjust broken all around

Musery

HEARTSTOP

It's confirmed that this mode hides youtubers/artists that are publicly LGBT+ (among other things). Gaga is bisexual, so she gets blocked.

IDGAF

EmiRivington
3 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

It's confirmed that this mode hides youtubers/artists that are publicly LGBT+ (among other things). Gaga is bisexual, so she gets blocked.

Right.. I understand why they wouldn't want a five yeard old to watch "sexual content" but censor an artist for their sexual orientation and even more when they don't even show it on their videos is disgusting as ****. 

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

HEARTSTOP
2 minutes ago, EmiRivington said:

Right.. I understand why they wouldn't want a five yeard old to watch "sexual content" but censor an artist for their sexual orientation and even more when they don't even show it on their videos is disgusting as ****. 

Yup, that's why this is a mess and people are complaining. Because they are not censoring sexual content, they are censoring people for being who they are.

IDGAF

EmiRivington
5 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

Yup, that's why this is a mess and people are complaining. Because they are not censoring sexual content, they are censoring people for being who they are.

EXACTLY 

dopega
6 minutes ago, EmiRivington said:

IMO 5 year olds shouldn't even be viewing youtube :madge:

Also, LGBT+ youtubers and artist helped me find out who I am when I was young so I really don't understand this bullshit :neyde:

AshIey

I haven't seen that video in forever, I don't remember it having any inappropriate content?

Gaga isnt blocked here...  Mess at your flop countries :poot:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

EmiRivington
6 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Gaga isnt blocked here...  Mess at your flop countries :poot:

Check restricted mode

EmiRivington
39 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

When you serach million reasons video the only things that come up are the audio and live peformances :interestinga:

How does it work though, you have to tur this filter on right? Its not there automatic? 

Yeah, it think it's just with the filter but you know :wtfga:

xoxo Craig

Its true! If you go on her vevo channel on restricted mode then they have blocked the first 2 eras of Gaga's carreer and Born This Way! It looks like they have blocked all her music videos

End Racism Now

Archived