đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

RQ: Reliable Sales Numbers

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

Hey, guys! I'm trying to update some of the sales numbers on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_discography, can anyone help me find updated sales for the following:

THE FAME: WW Sales, US sales

BTW: WW Sales, US Sales

ARTPOP: WW Sales, US sales

Joanne: WW Sales, UK sales, France sales

I need RELIABLE sources cause Wikipedia is a bitch and doesn't allow a lot of sources...

gagajandro25

SPS numbers or pure numbers? I know ChartData posted that The Fame (Monster) is at 16 million pure sales worldwide

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

SPS numbers or pure numbers? I know ChartData posted that The Fame (Monster) is at 16 million pure sales worldwide

SPS

gagajandro25
Just now, WildAmerican said:

SPS

Pure sales I know she's around 30 million albums worldwide. SPS she's around 40-45 million albums worldwide. I can help you find sources if you'd like :hug: Wikipedia also has a page of the best selling artists of all time and they haven't updated Gaga for so long. She's in the 160-200 million records sold worldwide ballpark and they have her at less than 100 million last i checked.

gagajandro25

Gaga should be right up alongside Taylor Swift at the 160-200 million records worldwide mark. She was at 125-140 million already in 2013. Wikipedia hasn't updated her statistics in years.

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

Gaga should be right up alongside Taylor Swift at the 160-200 million records worldwide mark. She was at 125-140 million already in 2013. Wikipedia hasn't updated her statistics in years.

Yeah... We need to find reliable sources because like even though we know that Joanne has sold like 750k in the US we can't put it on there unless like Billboard or the RIAA say it...

gagajandro25

Can you update this page somehow @WildAmerican https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists

because on Gaga's discography page it even has, "As of January 2016, she has sold an estimated 27 million albums and 146 million singles worldwide." source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6836620/lady-gaga-signs-caa

this is over a year ago source. NFL and others are reporting around the 180-190 million records sold worldwide now. Is there anyway to update?

gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Yeah... We need to find reliable sources because like even though we know that Joanne has sold like 750k in the US we can't put it on there unless like Billboard or the RIAA say it...

I wonder where ChartData gets their numbers? We know Joanne has sold 1 million pure sales WW and 500,000 pure sales US. 1.5 million SPS album sales worldwide and 750,000 SPS album sales US. Million Reasons has sold over 600,000 pure copies in the US and with streaming it's at 900,000 and will be eligible for platinum certification in the US soon. 

gagajandro25

They've even updated Rihanna's sales quite well on the best selling artists page and I checked the sources they used for her and they're all tabloid sites :toofunny::rip: we need to get Gaga's updated asap @WildAmerican

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

They've even updated Rihanna's sales quite well on the best selling artists page and I checked the sources they used for her and they're all tabloid sites :toofunny::rip: we need to get Gaga's updated asap @WildAmerican

I've submitted an edit request on the best selling page so hopefully it goes through. 

venusfly

They tend to take some away from Interscope's claimed figures to match more closely with her RIAA certifications because labels have a habit of inflating figures. Joanne would need to be certificated globally for near 1M sales to let us edit it to 1m sales

Archived