news

Million Reasons (Chew Fu Remix)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY
4 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Listening now, so far, so impressed. 

The LORD SHOW ME THE WAY slayed my existence :giveup:

Still waiting on a remix as good as Spotify's Summertime Sadness Cedric Gervais thingy. THAT SLAYED. ( and was a hit)

It's a bit underwhelming tho, like it has you waiting for something that never comes :awkney:

here you go :hor:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poope MOnster
4 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Listening now, so far, so impressed. 

The LORD SHOW ME THE WAY slayed my existence :giveup:

Still waiting on a remix as good as Spotify's Summertime Sadness Cedric Gervais thingy. THAT SLAYED. ( and was a hit)

It's a bit underwhelming tho, like it has you waiting for something that never comes :awkney:

this one is the first thing that come in my mind

this remix is pretty close to that

RAYA.core

it really is the renaissance dude i miss official remix traxxxxxxxx

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, U-GO-BOY said:

here you go :hor:

Right omg his remix album is amazing....

giphy.gif

This remix is so much better than the official one. The thing is, why are we getting remixes of the piano ballad??? DJWS wtf happened to your Perfect Illusion remix???

Why even try to make an electronic variant of an acoustic ballad? Not saying having the remix isn't lovely, and I know that these aren't generally meant to be consumed by the GP... But I sort of have to question, though... Why didn't she simply send a radio edit to radio? :poot: It isn't as common as it used to be with pop radio, but Sia just did it with Move Your Body, and I see it on occasion. She could have sent a version with more moving percussion (Think the album cut of Summertime Sadness,), more moving strings, less subtle backing vocals, perhaps a more radio friendly sound? Maybe even a guest feature from a strong/trendy ballad songstress? (Looking at you Florence, Bey. :stalkga:) In any case, thank god for a remix where the vocals sound like they weren't ripped from YouTube. :lolly:

ugh

ChicaSkas
19 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It's better than the first remix, but I still believe that no remix will do this song justice. It's just too slow. 

Ah...hem... :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
17 hours ago, Jeremy Zerbib said:

Hello, I am in school of journalism in France and I wanted to know your opinion on lady Gaga's performance about the Super Bowl. Thank you 

1) Why adore you Lady Gaga and since how long be you fan ? 

2) How have you find his(her,its) service(performance) during Super Bowl ? 

3) You have look at the show for Lady Gaga or for the American football ? 

4) Singer, actress, dancer, that misses you he(it) to the singer ?

Young man, you should make a separate thread for this, since this thread is for discussion of the Chu Fu remix only. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

misunderstood

I love it. I really want an official Funk Remix of John Wayne. A disco remix of Perfect Illusion. And a EDM remix of Dancin' In Circles

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived