💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CTTR Will Become #1 for Many Many Weeks

Computer

Featured Posts

malazam

I find it a really good song, I enjoy listening to it. But it doesn't deserve the success it's having since she's paying for it. I can't stand that, she needs to stop this way of having hits. It's not fair.

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always know most people have bad taste, and that's the biggest market, bad songs for bad people, perfect match

Did I just explain Gaga's bad streaming power?

Computer
19 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

@admin lock this scheisse b4 it gets ugly

Really this isn't getting ugly and what I am seeing the song goes #1 it's the new reqlity.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

15 minutes ago, Nino said:

This is exactly how I imagine Katy fan sites during ARTPOP. Every single post  

The only difference is they were slandering music gold, while we're discussing trash :reductive:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

FrankGutz

traitor, delete it fat @Computer

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Tommy Monster

The song is nice and boppy-ish, but it's a lyrical disaster :toofunny:

"Dance to the distortion"??? :awkney:

"Like a wasted zombie"??? :saladga:

Nope, I don't see it going #1 :bye:

At least not while Shape of you sits there :reductive:

HEARTSTOP

As I said multiple times before, what I like about this song is Sia's signature musical construction. But the weird lyrics - that I bet were Katy's "contribution" (zombies? guuurrrl :duck:) - and her bubblegum cotton candy approach to this serious message takes me completely away from it. It doesn't feel genuine. I can't feel anything that it's supposed to make me feel. Give me Angel Down and Come To Mama tbh. 

IDGAF

Neight Shayde

The only CTTR song i'm kinda obsessed with is the fanmade demo :sharon:

Kudos to katy though for at least trying to become a bit mature in the verses. The chorus is so terrible though.

pedrohemg

No it won't. It won't be #1 not even once. Katy's label is paying radios a lot money in order to guarantee the song a good position on Billboard hot 100. But they won't do this forever. Next week it'll fall hard. It's already flopping in Itunes. No one wants to buy it.

Archived