💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
37 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Some people on this site are so deluded and believe whatever they want to believe even without evidence. 

OT: This thread is so annoying now :saladga:

None of you really know what you're talking about. You have no idea how ANY song will pan out as an official single, all it is is speculation. May as well face that fact now. 

This, i remember most people on this site claiming that many songs (ex. Work) would flop but well :lolga: Let's just say that non of you all are psychics 

OT: Million Reasons light green

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf
16 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Can anyone tell me why Rihanna's Desperado is at #61 on iTunes? Did she perform it somewhere? Is it the next single? I'm :huh:

It was amazingly used on last's night episode of GIRLS (Lena Dunham's series) 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

junolxf

2 Justin Timberlake - CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! 0.69260

3 The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This 0.6263

They're going down, I'm yelling timber... 

3197071049_1_8_Y494td0J.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

malazam
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

Can y'all STOP with the A-YO vs. DIC mess

bgtZnBP.gif

ok

giphy.gif

another shot before we kiss the other side

GloZell Green

I'm confused. Last week I used YouTube insights to determine how many views MR had in the US and it came out to 109,234 SEA. This week it came out to 98,251. Did they take away views or something? I remember that it had over 16 million views last time I checked

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Nope, people just like the song. Same with Sex With Me that has been dropping off and on the Hot 100 for weeks for no other reasons than people liking the song. :deadbanana:

I understand SWM because, she put it out as a single at the same time as LOB, but only for Urban and Rythmic radio and even got up to a 20M AI. But Desperado has me confused.

Omg...I found this cover while looking for Desperado and Rihanna on Google.

rihanna-british-vogue-cover-2016-cowgirl

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I'm confused. Last week I used YouTube insights to determine how many views MR had in the US and it came out to 109,234 SEA. This week it came out to 98,251. Did they take away views or something? I remember that it had over 16 million views last time I checked

Insights counts all videos that contain the song, not just the MR music and lyric videos, so maybe some were removed that didn't have a license to use the song. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

4 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Omg...I found this cover while looking for Desperado and Rihanna on Google.

rihanna-british-vogue-cover-2016-cowgirl

rihanna-british-vogue-april-2016-cover.j

from early 2016.... Gaga copied Rihanna confirmed

FrankGutz

I just did the   ratethemusic  survey for TOP40 & HAC :gaycat:   slay MR :gaycat:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

GloZell Green
5 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Insights counts all videos that contain the song, not just the MR music and lyric videos, so maybe some were removed that didn't have a license to use the song. 

I didn't know this :oprah: Hopefully the new BTS video boosts views a bit.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

rihanna-british-vogue-april-2016-cover.j

from early 2016.... Gaga copied Rihanna confirmed

I don't think she copied Rihanna. I doubt anyone copied anyone. These artists that are big just happen to be inspired by the same things at the same time. It happens.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived