Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mess with Live Nation Spain #gagajustanotherdate

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

BULATIO

Spain - one of the most popular countries for tourism in Russia. I am one of those russian fans who planned to attend a concert in Barcelona. I'm sad... :emma:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemonade

14 minutes is a luxury, UK dates sold out in like 10 seconds :giveup:

OT: it's very wrong, in the UK Ticketmater OWNS a resale site. Very suspicious. 

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Lemonade said:

yeah Seatweave is from ticketmaster, and it's the resale site here in Spain

I See You

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, Lemonade said:

Yeah, a Gaga concert in Spain never "sold out" that fast except for TMBT, they most likely approached ultra huge expectation and fooled us saving 472+ tickets for re-sale

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove

And it hasnt made any sense for me yet how can people add up in minutes a total of 470+ tickets and they being e-print lmaaao

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Princess Zelda
8 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Let's all pray together!! If she pays dust to us when she supposedly loved us too much and we meant a lot for ha 

ew

giphy.gif

Let's bow down to pray (can't even quote her lyrics without triggering myself :air:)

JustifyMyLove
Just now, Princess Zelda said:

giphy.gif

Let's bow down to pray (can't even quote her lyrics without triggering myself :air:)

same lmaao

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove

Also I'd like to know whats with the seatwave people like, when they were 472 tickets (now 494) they were 86€ the cheapest one and they are already 96€ minimum worst place... These prices blow up like fire, even if I can't go I hope they don't sell any of these and they rot for being such bastards 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

The way they were talking to people on Twitter was stupid as f*ck. I'd love to watch gaga replying LOL.

Wishing u guys the best because the dates are kinda messy tbh... 

ARTPOPheartstop
57 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Well if those re-sellers can't get all the tickets they now have sold won't they lower the prices? Mybe the monster who didn't get tickets still have a chance. :ohno:

I agree with you, they at the end must lower the prices and sell tickets, bc they don't want em anyway

JustifyMyLove
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPheartstop said:

I agree with you, they at the end must lower the prices and sell tickets, bc they don't want em anyway

For me that's bad, all I can take its a flight and if i order the flight later it will be waaay more expensive :(

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

For me that's bad, all I can take its a flight and if i order the flight later it will be waaay more expensive :(

Tweet using #gagajustanotherdate currently trending in Spain

I See You

JustifyMyLove
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

Tweet using #gagajustanotherdate currently trending in Spain

Yeah I saw, we had to put Barcelona at the end tho

Julia Volkova #1 stan

ARTPOPheartstop
3 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

But they must sell that tickets anyway, so  all of you don't buy em when they set highet prices then they mast lower em

Archived