Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed with the presale - maybe I'm just unlucky today

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on the Citi presale page right now and it says it doesn't open until an hour and a half from now... I guess they do it by time zone of the location you're buying tickets for?

venusfly

It depends which site you buy from.. some of the sites dont have calculators to find good seats and just pick random ones out of a selected price range and give it to you.. I bought mine through o2 priority which thankfully let me pick the section it was in 

Honestly though you should be fine in general sales, i dont think Gaga will sell out the venues in seconds and theres better seat picks

melodichard
7 minutes ago, wahljennifer322 said:

I should have done that. Oh well. At least I am going. Not like I haven't had some pretty great previous experiences/seats before. It's just I feel I paid too much for so so seats. Nothing will compare to the front row Roseland Ballroom tickets I had (my profile pic is a photo took at that show).

Yeah, I feel the same way. I panicked and got the tickets even though they weren't in a great section because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get better seats with the General sale, but maybe I should have just waited. Oh well, it's a Gaga concert, it'll be amazing no matter what. I might look and see if I can get closer seats when the GP go on sale and try to sell my current seats lol. 

chromaticainmyhead

the situation isn't any different with European dates. Since there is no date for Vienna I have to look either for Milan, Zurich or Hamburg because they're all happening during the same week, but the prizes for the same category GA Standing vary between 69€ (Milan) to 112€ (Zurich) which is a bit of a joke on its own. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

venusfly
10 minutes ago, wahljennifer322 said:

I should have done that. Oh well. At least I am going. Not like I haven't had some pretty great previous experiences/seats before. It's just I feel I paid too much for so so seats. Nothing will compare to the front row Roseland Ballroom tickets I had (my profile pic is a photo took at that show).

If you bought e-tickets you could just re-sell them at face value and buy more when they come out? :shrug:

I wasn't able to buy tickets right away. I kept trying for 3 GA and then had to lower my ask to 1. Ended up getting all three separately after twenty minutes. This is for Toronto, probably one of the biggest crowds. 

myfamemonster

Ok can I ask everyone's opinion? I am planning on going to Cleveland, (possibly) Chicago, Detroit, and Pittsburgh. I live about 50 minutes from CLE and can wait all day in line since it's a Saturday. Chicago doesn't have GA, and for the other two, I think it might be better to get the CTM package for one of those as I might not be able to wait in line all day. Do you think the best option is to get GA for Cleveland (once the General sale starts) and then get CTM for Detroit or Pittsburgh? Or do I need to be panicking and getting the CTM package for CLE asap? I have one in my cart and it's still available

2 minutes ago, tyke95 said:

I wasn't able to buy tickets right away. I kept trying for 3 GA and then had to lower my ask to 1. Ended up getting all three separately after twenty minutes. This is for Toronto, probably one of the biggest crowds. 

I didnt get any GA tickets for Toronto :(((

CatelynnMarie

Honestly, I'm really irritated with this whole stadium situation. Make no mistake, I am willing to pay top dollar for her, but it's unfair for anyone in the areas where stadium shows are held that can't afford the VIP packages and will be getting far af seats. Meanwhile every arena has the option of GA for an extremely reasonable price where they get the chance to be right up at the stage. It's just an unfair situation and I think they should have thought that through when booking these dates. I've bought tickets for every tour since TFB and this is the most disappointed I've been with the venue bookings. I'm really hoping they also add more dates to the places that she's not visiting at all, and hopefully some dates in arenas in the areas where she's doing stadiums. I'm doubtful, but one can hope. 

KevinLeto
27 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I wanted seats close to the stage but everytime I tried to book (randomly) some proper seats they were very far. So I just took some standing tickets. I feel like those pre-sales are ****ed up as they're trying to sell the worst seats. 

26 minutes ago, Nathan said:

I Paid 85$ x 5 for good seats, idk why youre complaining, you were just unlucky i guess.

Sorry just wondering, why do you guys all buy seats? Isn't it better with standing tickets so you can dance? :huh:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

wahljennifer322
4 minutes ago, myfamemonster said:

Ok can I ask everyone's opinion? I am planning on going to Cleveland, (possibly) Chicago, Detroit, and Pittsburgh. I live about 50 minutes from CLE and can wait all day in line since it's a Saturday. Chicago doesn't have GA, and for the other two, I think it might be better to get the CTM package for one of those as I might not be able to wait in line all day. Do you think the best option is to get GA for Cleveland (once the General sale starts) and then get CTM for Detroit or Pittsburgh? Or do I need to be panicking and getting the CTM package for CLE asap? I have one in my cart and it's still available

I'm from Cleveland. That is the show I just bought tickets for. I would have bought one of those packages if I was just buying a ticket for me but I could not spend more than what my friends and I agreed was our limit.

28 minutes ago, theringleader said:

Yeah so am I. I had to purchase another Joanne cd from her site to get a presale code. And I was literally following the Ticketmaster countdown but it wouldn't load at 10 so I had to refresh. At 10:02 I searched for tickets and the closest I got was section 310. Not worth it for me. I'll try with the other presales and general on sale but not holding my breath.

good luck to everyone else.

where do u get the presale code?

Archived