tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeremy Mifsud

are the clubs safe? I would love to go to clubs but i am... 'scared'?  haha... I will be all alone in Barcelona and i don't want some muscular men hat won't take no for an answer xD

Worse thing is that Azealia is playing in Madrid on saturday, I asked the booking agency for a show for friday or thursday, explaining that Gaga's concert got cancelled and they share a looooot of fans in common, but they said she was only offering that date, and she just cancelled today's show in Ibiza lmao so maybe she cancels too this weekend :toofunny:

I just want to say that in the middle of this, we're lucky, because Rio thing was worse: imagine to be almost there, in the queue, and then all this mess exploding... at least now we can clear a bit our mind and enjoy the trip. Less acid

I'm also checking apolo and razzmatazz schedules but I haven't found anything really exciting

JoanneMonster
3 hours ago, Jeremy Mifsud said:

are the clubs safe? I would love to go to clubs but i am... 'scared'?  haha... I will be all alone in Barcelona and i don't want some muscular men hat won't take no for an answer xD

I think so, its not a dangerous city. But of course you need to be careful at night, like at every other city

I See You

Even the concert is postponed I'm coming to Barcelona this week and do some touristic activities around the city. I been in Barcelona before but I want my boyfriend to see it, we'll have fun for sure. 
I'm looking the bright side and praying for Gaga everyday! She'll be better soon and come back soon!

I'll see you guys early 2018! :hug:

14 hours ago, Jeremy Mifsud said:

Same story here! I might go to like a lady gaga themed party or something, really want to meet some monsters as well 

u prolly can as it seems some will be there.

How far are u from Barcelona?

Jeremy Mifsud
7 hours ago, PeterPan said:

u prolly can as it seems some will be there.

How far are u from Barcelona?

I'm from Malta, not the furthest away country but I wouldn't call myself close either haha. 

JoanneMonster

Any monsters out in Barcelona go to the manifestation and support catalan peoples rights!!! :gaysia:

I See You

12 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Any monsters out in Barcelona go to the manifestation and support catalan peoples rights!!! :gaysia:

Should I go? I'm scared, I don't know what's going on in Barcelona. National television is so dramatic. I have family there (in Barcelona) and they said to me that it's NOT THAT BIG as de television want the people to see. But I'm scared anyways. :gum:

Don't worry, it's nothing serious, it happens all the years, actually all Spain is tired of watching the same every day and night on television, they take profit of it to not talk about other themes that actually are more important and affect all Spain zones equally

JoanneMonster
30 minutes ago, xSilver said:

Should I go? I'm scared, I don't know what's going on in Barcelona. National television is so dramatic. I have family there (in Barcelona) and they said to me that it's NOT THAT BIG as de television want the people to see. But I'm scared anyways. :gum:

Yes, if you believe in our right you should go! Nothing will happen to you, there are thousands of people there

I See You

GagaSkeletonWay
6 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

It might sound crazy but even though it was huge we were all day walking around Barcelona and we didn't see s**t.

Besides, I went to the Palau Sant Jordi and it was probably one of the most depressing things in my life as I was thinking that I should see the show tomorrow :giveup: Hopefully I'll be there in a few months 

JoanneMonster
8 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

It might sound crazy but even though it was huge we were all day walking around Barcelona and we didn't see s**t.

Besides, I went to the Palau Sant Jordi and it was probably one of the most depressing things in my life as I was thinking that I should see the show tomorrow :giveup: Hopefully I'll be there in a few months 

gurl... :toofunny:

1505931126_554222_1505935899_noticia_nor

I See You

Just arrived to Barcelona and managed to see the beginning of the Magic Fountain show...and they played Bad Romance...:diane::cryga: (what could have been)

Anyways...anybody still here thursday/friday? (i'm until sunday) I would really like to meet some of you... ;) 

Archived