💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Steccazero

Me too guys! I am flying from Italy, planned a whole trip to Barcelona just to see her :( of course her health comes first but what if she can't make it? I'd be so devastated..

pls get into this ***uettery

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

The only exciting thing I'm looking forward in my life. I hope that if she cancells she announces it now, and not when we are all lining up.

Get well gags! I will understand if you cancel.

I See You

I'm almost sure this all has to do with her mental health. I'm having so many contradictory feelings because I know she needs to rest, but at the same time I so badly want to see her.

*Her health comes first* will be my mantra for the next 7 days I guess, I'm traveling from Ecuador to Barcelona. In terms of how far we'll be traveling I think I win:laughga:

MonsterOfSpain
5 minutes ago, frivasto said:

I'm almost sure this all has to do with her mental health. I'm having so many contradictory feelings because I know she needs to rest, but at the same time I so badly want to see her.

*Her health comes first* will be my mantra for the next 7 days I guess, I'm traveling from Ecuador to Barcelona. In terms of how far we'll be traveling I think I win:laughga:

Wow, that's impressive :hug: Let's all have a bit of faith, she's going to try her best to make it to the shows. I hope she takes some good rest this week. But even if she isn't able to do it, Barcelona is still an incredible city to visit. Let's try to be positive :kara:

teenagechrist

She doesn't have any date before Barcelona, she has a whole week to rest and take care of herself, I don't think she will cancel the two shows. If that's the case, I guess she will give us another date or maybe cancel the tour if her health truly is in danger. 

But I'm optimistic, I think she will be fine, let's hope the best for her and, above all, show respect and love. 💕

feeling so hot tamale

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, teenagechrist said:

She doesn't have any date before Barcelona, she has a whole week to rest and take care of herself, I don't think she will cancel the two shows. If that's the case, I guess she will give us another date or maybe cancel the tour if her health truly is in danger. 

But I'm optimistic, I think she will be fine, let's hope the best for her and, above all, show respect and love. 💕

If she cancels her shows in BCN she's not coming back, like Montreal

I See You

I really hope they go on as planned :( these two concerts are literally the only thing I am looking foward to. I'll be devastated if she ends up cancelling them but I'll understand, her health must always come first.

Anyway, I'll just keep telling myself she's going to be ok by then 

teenagechrist
16 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

If she cancels her shows in BCN she's not coming back, like Montreal

I think Montreal was postponed, not cancelled, wasn't the new date in December? 

Anyway, let's hope for the best!

feeling so hot tamale

Naor Daniel

I’m traveling from Israel to Barcelona for 5 days and spent more than 1000$ for the trip. I’m so scared now. 

I will respect her if she cancels but I know it might ruin my trip and I will be very sad. I promised myself I won’t miss any of her shows ever. 

Hope she feels well!

JoanneMonster
7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

If she cancels the shows, we should all meet and have fun and enjoy the city to rejoice herself

This

Spoiler

but hope she's fine by next thursday

I See You

Miracle
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

This

Hide contents

but hope she's fine by next thursday

Fibromyalgia+ chronic pain from PTSD is really unpredictable. She could be fine by tomorrow for all we know. If it's just fibromyalgia pain. If it's something else, I may be extremely worried

Archived