Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Steccazero

Hi Guys! I am going with my boyfriend on the 21st all the way from Italy. We have an extra GA ticket since a friend of ours isn't coming. Is there anyone interested in buying it and maybe going all together? Let me know xx

pls get into this ***uettery

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeremy Mifsud

Hi guys! I am going to the show on the 22nd, General Admission. I am alone, coming all the way from Malta. It would be nice to meet fans and make friends from early, especially if we can line-up together and help each other our :D Thank you! this will be my first concert! 

On 17/08/2017 at 10:23 AM, AURELIZZLE said:

I'm going to the concert of the 22sept in Palau. I used to see her with my mother but not this time. So I'm going alone and I'm scared to feel lonely :laughga:  I wonder if I can find new people to talk so I can meet fans and won't feel so alone during the date ahah! Who's coming to see her the sept.22 ? Who have a seat in sector 114 ?

Any frenchies are coming ?? 

I'm french, but I'm coming the day before sorry :giveup: I wanted to do both, but I have my gradutation ceremony on the 22nd, so yeah :neyde:

24 minutes ago, Jeremy Mifsud said:

Hi guys! I am going to the show on the 22nd, General Admission. I am alone, coming all the way from Malta. It would be nice to meet fans and make friends from early, especially if we can line-up together and help each other our :D Thank you! this will be my first concert! 

I'm also going to this one alone, but I still don't know when to go to Palau to line up (seems like the earlier the better)

If we can manage to go around the same time that would be perfect.

Jeremy Mifsud
6 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

I'm also going to this one alone, but I still don't know when to go to Palau to line up (seems like the earlier the better)

Yaaaaas! Well, I don't know how early to go either. Not being a resident, I don't know what  I could get with me to help me line up for longer lol, because if I'm alone I cannot leave the line at all so being too early would suck

Gagalvaro

Hey guys!!

34 tickets have been sold since the attack for the 21st...there are 1.500 availabe on LiveNation:nails:

Exactly one month to go!!:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

loathereality
22 hours ago, JorgitoShan said:

hey i am coming from istanbul with a friend

we can get there together

we are thinking of getting there really early in the morning

Robagaga

I am going alone on the 21st but could only get seated spots...

But I'd love to meet any of you guys before/after the show! hah

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

JoanneMonster

I have school this day and I wont be able to line up from early in the morning! I have GA admission and I really really really want to see Gaga as close as I can. Is anyone interested in saving me a spot in line? And then once I get there we can change spots and I line up for the rest of the day?

Please monsters help me!!

I See You

iAstroLeo

Gurl there are stages throughout the floor, you won't have any problems being close to her. It's unfair for the other monsters if somebody did that for you tbh :madge: 

JoanneMonster
12 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Gurl there are stages throughout the floor, you won't have any problems being close to her. It's unfair for the other monsters if somebody did that for you tbh :madge: 

Lol i was just asking! And I wasnt asking for people that had been there for a month camping, I was asking for someone to take turns with (but they being early morning turn bc I cant make it) I would have been the second turn (late morning) and the rest of the day if necessary

I See You

4 hours ago, Robagaga said:

I am going alone on the 21st but could only get seated spots...

But I'd love to meet any of you guys before/after the show! hah

Hey! I'm going to the 21st one too... (and i also have a seated ticket). In which sector are you?

I would be nice to meet you ... or actully all of you. :hug:

This will be my first Gaga concert...i'm sooo ready...:rockstar: 

P.S. Also this my first post in here... :blush:

Robagaga
5 minutes ago, Katiii said:

Hey! I'm going to the 21st one too... (and i also have a seated ticket). In which sector are you?

I would be nice to meet you ... or actully all of you. :hug:

This will be my first Gaga concert...i'm sooo ready...:rockstar: 

P.S. Also this my first post in here... :blush:

Nice to meet you Katiii!

You should introduce yourself on the introduction thread!

I dont know rn which sector I am in, dont have the printout.

Whatabout you?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Archived