💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

highbythebeach
11 hours ago, amandal said:

you will probably have a limited view (depending on what her stage looks like), but you'll definitely be able to see her

Oh okay thanks because I was pretty depressed about that

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels
On 2/11/2017 at 0:58 AM, MaryJaneMuggler said:

How much was your Come to Mama package with tax?

It was $306 I believe all in

MaryJaneMuggler
25 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

God look at the map on ticketmaster for the show, 500+ resale tickets. YEESH. 

I know right! IT's ridiculous...

Jesus Christ! i failed to buy tickets. I refreshed the page when i was trying to purchase, because the browser froze and then poof it's all gone. 

giphy.gif

gotharunway.com

highbythebeach
On 2/13/2017 at 8:54 PM, amandal said:

you will probably have a limited view (depending on what her stage looks like), but you'll definitely be able to see her

I have one more question, since all the bots bought most of the tickets does that mean alot of people won't show up? Would it be wrong to sit in an empty seat like a few songs into the show  to get a better view or would it be too hard because of security?

6 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

I have one more question, since all the bots bought most of the tickets does that mean alot of people won't show up? Would it be wrong to sit in an empty seat like a few songs into the show  to get a better view or would it be too hard because of security?

I've done that before at other concerts, but for all the gaga shows that I've been to, there's usually no empty seats (from what I've seen)

• 2 weeks later...
speedbliss

I can't wait to go to the first show on the tour! I've always wanted to do this. 

• 2 weeks later...
MarryTheNight91

I live in New York City and want to fly out for this. Found a cheap floor ticket. Want to go to the first show of the tour so bad. Any Vancouver natives here have any advice? I want to go to national parks in BC.

CanadaGoesGaga
On 3/6/2017 at 10:22 AM, QueenJoanne23 said:

I live in New York City and want to fly out for this. Found a cheap floor ticket. Want to go to the first show of the tour so bad. Any Vancouver natives here have any advice? I want to go to national parks in BC.

Kinda depends where you'll be in Vancouver... I don't think there are any national parks that close by that won't take some effort to get to... but parks that are worth seeing and easy to get to from downtown, Stanley Park is the obvious. It's larger than Central Park, it's downtown, and it is wonderful. Lynn Canyon Park for great trails, a free suspension bridge, and mother nature! Capilano Suspension Bridge park (but it's pricey), The Sea Wall downtown is an incredible walk, all around Stanley Park. Lighthouse park... and more. 

• 5 weeks later...
Gaga Monster

They  just released more tickets on Ticketmaster for standard pricing. Not resale.

GGD Presidential Elections

• 3 weeks later...
BoomKack

I hope you realise that you guys are responsible for giving us ALL the tea on the show, no pressure! :classy:

CanadaGoesGaga
11 hours ago, BoomKack said:

I hope you realise that you guys are responsible for giving us ALL the tea on the show, no pressure! :classy:

Oh there shall be tea. 

• 2 months later...

Okay, need some advice-- I am flying to Vancouver to go to this show by myself since it's the kickoff and I've always wanted to do that. Does anyone have hotel recs or somewhere you recommend I stay near? I am literally flying in for the concert then flying out because I have work that week. Hope I see some of you all!!

That J

I'm so ready to see this thread POP the day of the show.  First show is always special.  Good luck guys and have a blast!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived