Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Riverdale- (New CW Series)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

New CW drama based on Archie comics.  Can't wait to see Archie, Jughead, Veronica and Betty in live action.  This show seems dark/intense.  People calling it similar to Twin Peaks and has been on lists for Top new shows of 2017.

Reviews: 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2017/01/25/cw-riverdale-archie-comics-review-robert-bianco/96998434/

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/6-reasons-why-riverdale-teen-150000493.html

malazam

Thanks for always making us aware of new tv shows!

I just watched the trailer and they mentioned Breakfast at Tiffany's and Donnie Darko, I mean, I'm a fan.

another shot before we kiss the other side

12 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I still havent finished season six :giggle:

Outside of Chris Wood/Kai and some good storypoints, it was the worst season for me :ph34r: 

It all started for me when they killed off Katherine and Nadia and went downhill storywise after that. They were forcing and shoving Delena so hard down in our throats that it was painful to watch:hmm:

Riverdale looks promising :lolly: Especially if and when they bring in Sabrina (the teenage witch) at the end of the season

I didnt really like the heretics story......it turned me off but I know theyre gone now.....i hope season 8 is at least a little better?

4 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Outside of Chris Wood/Kai and some good storypoints, it was the worst season for me :ph34r: 

It all started for me when they killed off Katherine and Nadia and went downhill storywise after that. They were forcing and shoving Delena so hard down in our throats that it was painful to watch:hmm:

Riverdale looks promising :lolly: Especially if and when they bring in Sabrina (the teenage witch) at the end of the season

I love Chris Wood as Mon-El on Supergirl!

6 hours ago, malazam said:

Thanks for always making us aware of new tv shows!

I just watched the trailer and they mentioned Breakfast at Tiffany's and Donnie Darko, I mean, I'm a fan.

Your welcome. I figured this was a good choice!

5 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

really wasn't expecting much but what the hell?!?!

IT'S SO DAMN GOOD.

Veronica i love you gurl

Love her too she's gonna give Cheryl a run for her money.

I really hope the best for this show. Just finished streaming episode 2 and I am enamored! Veronica is so adorable. Anyone else read the current iteration of the comics? They are really good too!

• 3 weeks later...
On Friday, February 03, 2017 at 11:28 PM, Morbid said:

I really hope the best for this show. Just finished streaming episode 2 and I am enamored! Veronica is so adorable. Anyone else read the current iteration of the comics? They are really good too!

Episodes 3 and 4 are even better. It gets so good as it goes on

On 2/21/2017 at 8:57 AM, petedagrk said:

Episodes 3 and 4 are even better. It gets so good as it goes on

Yes, episode 4 has been my favorite so far! Now I wait for later tonight to see where this all goes..:gum:

Archived