Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons charts at #49 on Billboard Dance Club Songs chart

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Is it dead yet? 

Spoiler

I mean, I love MR but it's not gonna get any better than this, radio just doesn't want to support it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gagaloo911

I can confirm this, when at the gay club this past weekend a remix of Million Reasons was on blast over a really great EDM beat 

It was kinda weird to bop to MR at a club but I did nevertheless :lolly:

Andreyw
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

I can confirm this, when at the gay club this past weekend a remix of Million Reasons was on blast over a really great EDM beat 

It was kinda weird to bop to MR at a club but I did nevertheless :lolly:

do you know what's it called or where can I find it? I've been looking for some good MR remixes and so far found only this :lolly: 

3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

TIHTY's impact

5Fz17Sx.gif

Andreyw
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

I don't want to be negative but I think we all can agree there's nothing left to do for MR :trollga:

Slay anyway :sis:

watch it pull a TIHTY , despite flopping on BB Hot 100 it will top the Dance charts :trollga: 

Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

do you know what's it called or where can I find it? I've been looking for some good MR remixes and so far found only this :lolly: 

5Fz17Sx.gif

I'm honestly not sure which remix it was, I was really drunk when it was playing, but I know it wasn't this one because her voice didn't sound like that at all during the one playing at the club. 

Andreyw
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

I'm honestly not sure which remix it was, I was really drunk when it was playing, but I know it wasn't this one because her voice didn't sound like that at all during the one playing at the club. 

i see :( thanks tho :heart: 

Katsuki Bakugo

Its funny how people want Ballads as dance songs and dance songs as ballads. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

On 18/01/2017 at 9:56 AM, Andreyw said:

5Fz17Sx.gif

That remix is terrible :neyde:

Archived