Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Switch date + games leak!

Featured Posts

Huge news on the Nintendo Switch gaming line up has leaked. Two Dutch retailers accidentally put up a lot of games for pre-order. Expect the following to be announced tomorrow or otherwise soon.

Nintendo Switch (17 March)

Splatoon Counterattack (17 March)

Mario Kart 8 (17 March)

Rabbids Invasion (17 March)

Pikmin World (24 March)

Assassin's Creed Egypt (24 March)

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (17 March)

NBA 2K17 (???)

Super Mario Bros (????)

Minecraft (???)

Super Mario Frost Land (???)

Dragon Quest (???)

Just Dance 2017

http://www.intertoys.nl/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=nintendo+switch&categoryId=&storeId=10153&catalogId=12551&langId=-104&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&currentSearchTerm=nintendo+switch

http://www.bartsmit.com/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=nintendo+switch&categoryId=&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-104&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&currentSearchTerm=nintendo+switch

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
takemetovenus
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Splatoon Counterattack (17 March)

I'm officially shook. :air: 

Just now, Lava said:

Breath of the Wild still not getting a release date :giveup:

Europe is likely to get it later and since The Netherlands are in Europe I guess that's why it's not listed

None of these are really new, we already knew about all of these games or already had rumors about them.

I'll wait until official confirmation.

Just now, uo111 said:

None of these are really new, we already knew about all of these games or already had rumors about them.

I'll wait until official confirmation.

not about Pikmin World, not about Super Mario Frost Land, not about skyrim, etc etc, a lot of new info

1 minute ago, Flora said:

$599.99 though? 

No, that was just something they put up cuz the price hadn't been announced yet, they estimated on the high end for pre-orders so they won't disappoint people

What about the new pokemon game for the switch? any info if it's a main game or a spinoff?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, BadMonster said:

not about Pikmin World, not about Super Mario Frost Land, not about skyrim, etc etc, a lot of new info

The new 3d mario game and skyrim were in the switch trailer. Pikmin 4 has been in the works for years.

We don't have titles or release dates for them, that's true. Call me skeptical but I'll wait til official confirmation to believe these titles. 

Haroon

Mess at them doing this literally hours before the reveal event :deadbanana: I'm still not sold though, and Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Frost Land? Intriguing :omg: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Mess at them doing this literally hours before the reveal event :deadbanana: I'm still not sold though, and Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Frost Land? Intriguing :omg: 

They just took everything offline :rip: You still see it for 1 sec when you open the site and then it disappears

New list leaked by a Gamespot employee, get hype!

img_5795rrs4c.jpg

Never Forgetti, Bayonetti! :flutter:

Spoiler

:green:

Mr Ricky

When is there ever coming a Pokemon game just like on the DS but with amazing visuals and pokemon battles like as in Pokemon Stadium ... :giveup: THEY NEED TO MAKE ONE.

Crossfit

Doncho
3 minutes ago, Cerny said:

New list leaked by a Gamespot employee, get hype!

img_5795rrs4c.jpg

Never Forgetti, Bayonetti! :flutter:

Reveal hidden contents

:green:

Looks fake. Sonic Paranoia? Really? Its Sonic Mania :toofunny:

Archived