💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on Priyanka Chopra?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Well I recently re-discovered that this former Ms. World and apparently extremely famous Bollywood actress is signed to Interscope. 

She released a song that apparently have 100m views that I never heard:

Also:

I think these are the only three singles she released about 2 years ago without any followup album.

She still does her acting thing and I've seen a few of her movies (she's a phenomenal actress and a phenomenal dancer - WOW). Also a stunning beauty.

But the music :oprah: :awkney:

What do you think?

Anveeroy

She is my favorite actress since 2008! I am from Bangladesh and she is very popular here. I love her all hindi movies. But her singing sucks! But she is an amazing actress I have to say! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

I'm from India, and she's pretty huge her (as you said, one of the biggest Bollywood actresses)

Her singing is pretty meh, but it's only part of her whole 'venture-into-every-industry' shtick I guess (She's also doing a TV show in the US, Quantico)

Her main forte is acting which she's really good at!

24 minutes ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

I effing love this film! It's one of my favorite Bollywood movies of all time :')

MaybeKermit

I think she was a guest judge on last season of Project Runway. She was so sweet.

PopThatArt

Her acting is better than her singing. Quantico was good it's first season but season 2 lost me, kind of blah. 

Go see A Star is Born

One of the successful actress in the Bollywood industry..... The Priyanka Chopra....who has released 3 albums....more than 15 heroes she has worked with, in various movies....moreover who has own reality show in Hollywood....she is also counted in one of the top paid actress....for more click here.. to know more about Priyanka Chopra go to Bollywood Hungama here - http://bit.ly/2gqYQNw

I love Quantico it was my favorite new show last season, but this season ot lost its touch, if it even has a shot at renewal, they need to amp their game next season

VOLANTIS

By the way Priyanka met RedOne through Gaga. :hor: That's how her music career started. 

priyanka-chopra-lady-gaga.jpeg

I live for the iconic movie "Fashion" :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

666 others

I'm surprised to see so many people admiring Fashion. While Priyanka Chopra and Kangna Ranaut's acting was excellent, I really do not feel the same about the movie as a whole.

:holyshit:

Archived