Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

I'll miss it but I'm not surprisedΒ :sweat:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Ryusei

no surprise since the ratings were bad but I found the show so funny so I'm sad about thisΒ 

28alt1w.jpg

Musery

MaybeKermit

My little gay heart is breaking

:cryga:

Β 

BUT this season was a MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so I saw it comingΒ 

Zilla

Unpopular opinion but the second season just didn't make sense, the first season was way better. Sad for the people who loved the show though

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

MarryTheKnight

Considering the show had an amazing pilot and then fell apart due to Ryan Murphy's sheer laziness I am not surprised

Season 2 was just an utter disaster.

large.gif

MaybeKermit
Just now, Zilla said:

Unpopular opinion but the second season just didn't make sense, the first season was way better. Sad for the people who loved the show though

so true...

Season 1 was a masterpiece. Season two was like, hmm... k... oh ok? wait wut??

I truly believe season 1 will be everywhere in a couple of years. IT's just one of those series that get popular 1000 years later. Chanel is a Queen and people will start stanning herΒ :lolly:

MarryTheKnight
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

exactly.

like why didn't they return to a college dorm instead or something. like the fact that they randomly became medical students and just kept making apparent plot holes nonchalantly....

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, MarryTheKnight said:

Considering the show had an amazing pilot and then fell apart due to Ryan Murphy's sheer laziness I am not surprised

Season 2 was just an utter disaster.

large.gif

still don't get WHY they wouldn't just keep the same setting for season 2

YeehawKylie

The show was stupid and campy, but I guess that was the point. I feel bad for Billie Lourd, but that is about it. The only show Murphy has ever successfully delivered on is American Crime Story, but he still has time to ruin that as well.Β 

Zilla
1 minute ago, Funkymonkey said:

so true...

Season 1 was a masterpiece. Season two was like, hmm... k... oh ok? wait wut??

I truly believe season 1 will be everywhere in a couple of years. IT's just one of those series that get popular 1000 years later. Chanel is a Queen and people will start stanning herΒ :lolly:

that's what I mean. It's like they took a magic 8 ball filled with random themes, shook it up, and went with the first option. No ask later.Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Hades

The first season was great. The second one. I didn't even bother. Wrong cast wrong ideas. Expected.

Archived