lady-gaga-2011_1920x1200_91032.jpg

afp-lady-gaga.jpg

lady-gaga-artpop-album.jpg

HWou9.jpg

464239898.jpg&w=1484

"I want to remind them that they don't" 

lady-gaga-sept-nyc-2016-billboard-1548.j

Spoiler

THIS is who I stan. Not some desperate chick trying to pull off the same act from 8+ years ago to please others. I stan her because she follows her passion and her drive, and isn't afraid to change things up. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The Surrealist

The funny thing with this quote and pictures is that we know this Gaga already. And we didn't know she would give up all her wigs and clothes just to show it to the GP.

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Robot said:

Preach it sista but how is this a throwback :emma: 

The quote and pictures arn't recent :)

ryanripley

she has us shook

is famega the real gaga?

or is it ARTPOPga?

or joannega?

:udidnt: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she has us shook

is famega the real gaga?

or is it ARTPOPga?

or joannega?

:udidnt: 

GBUT.jpgis epionega even real??

HOTNebraskaGuy
29 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

reminds me of @Steve Nasty's video of Gaga in 5 Mins

That's where I got the quote :trollga:

Drin Lon
58 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

The funny thing with this quote and pictures is that we know this Gaga already. And we didn't know she would give up all her wigs and clothes just to show it to the GP.

Can you blame her though?

She wants to show to the world(not to her fans, cause we already know), that there is a real person behind all the wigs and the costumes, and she has all the right to do so.

Reality

This is one of the many reasons why I love her so much. She evolves and changes every single time. You cannot look at Gaga and her career and explicitly say "This is Gaga", and that's just because she changes so much, so frequently. 

She's not afraid to be who she is, and while many people don't/didn't like the fact that she became more "stripped down" with Joanne, I like it. In fact, dare I say, that I absolutely love the current direction she's going in. Yeah, I'll always love the colorful wigs, the flamboyant costumes, the amazing dance-pop music, but it's nice to see the girl behind the aura :hor:

And, to think, with LG6 we'll have a completely new Gaga too! Of course, she'll still be the same person, in terms of the fact that she'll always be what she was before, I mean, you can't erase The Fame/Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek to Cheek, and even her numerous accolades outside of music, but she's always going to evolve and change herself.  

🃏🖤👹

Archived