đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Beautiful Dirty Rich, heard the song had Beautiful Dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty beautiful dirty rich then watched the video and got my weave snatched so hard I had a whole seizure

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge

The second I saw her exit the pool in Poker Face, I knew there was something special about her and fell in love :wub:

tumblr_mr0j0jZ2nE1stjkr4o1_500.gif

live and let live

Anderson123

Poker Face when I first listened to it. It's the reason I went to buy The Fame the day it came out (First version). That made me a fan, but the first time I listened to Bad Romance and Dance In The Dark I just couldn't believe what I was feeling. Same with Government Hooker and ScheiĂźe.

Edonis

I listened to Just Dance and Poker Face a lot in the fall of 2008. Thus I bought The Fame from a bookstore along with a volume of Inuyasha back in early 2009 :giveup: 

We talked about her a lot with my friends in my high school French class and I would constantly get excited about any chance we could discuss. :hor:  Then I guess it was around the release of Bad Romance when I realized I was a stan because I was defending her so much after the hate the song got for sounding so different from stuff on TF :laughga:

The rest is history :wub:

Poker Face saved my life lmao

I hated Just Dance, but then my sister showed me Poker Face, and I literally watched it 20 times every day for months. I fell in love w her! LoveGame was a bop, Paparazzi I loved, Bad Romance changed my life again, then the video changed my life, then the Telephone video changed my life (#1 fave video of my life), and etc etc

PartySick

Kind of :hmm:

When she dedicated Hair to Jamey I fell in love. However, didn't really go full Little Obsesster until Swinefest :green:

đź–¤

giskardsb

Speechless, the Ellen performance.  it proved there was a real artist at the core of the Gaganess. 

merlot

marry the night, listening to the song and watching the mv blew me away 

i relate to that song so much, i even got it tattooed :lolly:

anomdepllume

Honestly the Monster Ball. Maybe the root was the Vevo performance of Speechless with the white piano and the hairbow, that was what first told me that this was something neat. And almost immediately after I was in a hotel and HBO was showing the Monster Ball and I couldn't look away. This is gonna sound hella overdramatic but it kinda changed my life. 

KinneyUnderYou

I discovered Gaga when listening to Starstruck. That song holds a special place in my heart, because it is the song that introduced me to her. :diane:

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived