Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

How to make Million Reasons a hit.

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Just let the song grow. MR is showing good signs of becoming a hit. It needs time to get more airplay amd grow in streaming + The Superbowl is coming. Don't wait for a third single that early, you will be disappointed.

donutellha

yall didnt complain for s*** when it took cheap thrills ages to chart

there's a chance (even if very slim) for a sleeper hit hunties

what else was just dance?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ArtPLAUSE
3 minutes ago, donutellha said:

yall didnt complain for s*** when it took cheap thrills ages to chart

there's a chance (even if very slim) for a sleeper hit hunties

what else was just dance?

Just Dance was basically her debut :neyde: it was either a "sleeper hit" or no hit at all.

Cheap Thrills is a bop and if someone thinks MR ever had the chance to reach that level of success, sorry but your objectivity is being overshadowed by your standom.

Idk if it's time to move to a third single or if that'd be detrimental, but MR can't do much better than what it has done already - and Gaga and her team are aware. I know it's the holidays but promo stopped. She released a very bad video and that was MR's swan song. Now it's over and IMO she and her team are just gonna let the song run on its own and collect the few coins it still can collect, and then release a 3rd single around the SB (dunno if shortly after or shortly before) with bigger promo (not only from Gaga) and hopefully more time coordination + a better video.

Gagadonna
37 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Let's just move on to A-YO :lolly:

Reveal hidden contents

Or DIC, I don't really care :lolly:

36 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

Its over. Lets try again next single. :bye:

The thing is chances are the same thing will occur to the next singles... as long as Gaga doesn't have radio support, it will "flop" 

Reality
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

The thing is chances are the same thing will occur to the next singles... as long as Gaga doesn't have radio support, it will "flop" 

I was sort of joking with mine, though, I still would have preferred A-YO over MR as the second single anyways. 

do think though that she'll have another single, or at the very least, a promotional single before the Super Bowl. An upbeat and catchy one like A-YO would be great, or a song that reminds me the general public of the "Dance pop Gaga" that they know like DIC would be great. 

🃏🖤👹

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, Tears said:

or maybe release a real video and not that piece of ****

She gave as a making MR video

a backstage VS MR video

and the actual MR MV. Y'all can chill

One, five, ten lay a million on me

As objective as I can be, it's such a good song compared to whatever I hear when I turn my car radio on.

Shame.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived