Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

TERA Online

juju

Featured Posts

Who plays this hellish game?
Who's played before?
Who has interest in playing? It isn't so bad........ I swear, it's actually fun and F R E E. :madge: 

Spoiler

Yes I'm begging but I'm sick of playing alone and having to complete dungeons by myself. :poot: 

❤ x ❤

2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

FinalCollage4_retouched_DreSM.jpg

Googled Terra Lady Gaga I was not disappointed

what is this??? :poot: 

❤ x ❤

*A DISCLAIMER* THIS IS NOT WHAT TERA IS ABOUT

It is a FREE very fun MMORPG that everyone should download. :madge: 

❤ x ❤

3 minutes ago, jujubae said:

*A DISCLAIMER* THIS IS NOT WHAT TERA IS ABOUT

It is a FREE very fun MMORPG that everyone should download. :madge: 

mini-lady-gaga-at-home-nightclub.4839428

This is the only Terra I need

I tried to play it once but my PC nearly exploded. It's optimized so poorly :( A shame because I would play the **** out of it.

SychosSoChic

I could download it :poot:

But I just got Overwatch and I wanna give the relationship the chance it deserves :poot:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I stopped having any interest when they made all their new cool (and awesome) classes race locked and female only :fthis:

Also i found the questing to be basic (action combat can only entertain for so long :sweat:

A plus though, is in my opinion the graphics, but that won't really be a thing in a few years.

Oh and then there's the advice of avoiding the European server (Gameforge), but that's more if you plan on actually spending time on the game :hor:

Emigrante

I played tera before. I was always maining Mystic. But the game itself is a bit monotonous if we talk about exping for example, cause simply every quest is the same and mobs have the same skins all over again. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ItsTommyBitch

I played it briefly with my one ex that I never talk about, but I got tired of it :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Pharamon

Great graphics awful game...

I recommend you play World of Warcraft on a private server :green:   or anything other than TERA online at this point (Gw2 is amazing I have around 3000hours played in there)

• 1 month later...

Iv'e played it before! But I got tired of it. My Chaaracter was a Baraka Sorcerer I didn't reach max level :poot: and I was so stoked to play it since 2010 when it was announced

Less is more / Less is a bore

Archived