Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Americano
2 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

They need to kill Million Reasons and move on to the 3rd single NOW. MR has been out for months and it had used up basically every promo platform (except SB obviously), the song is going nowhere. 

No singles are going anywhere for Gaga these days #realitycheck #itsnotthesongitshername 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lordgagx
4 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

They need to kill Million Reasons and move on to the 3rd single NOW. MR has been out for months and it had used up basically every promo platform (except SB obviously), the song is going nowhere. 

Because a third single will do better than MR ? :giggle:

Million Reasons increased on the Dutch Q-Music Q25 (their official top 25 chart). It's at #9 this week, it was #16 last week. Slay Gaga. :giveup:

Her only chance shot at a Top 10 single now is a new lead. Sadly i don't think any Joanne single will be able to achive that. She should release a collab later this year in between Joanne singles. Major Lazer would be perfect for that.

Just now, Gypsy Life said:

#7 New Zealand (+9)

7 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons  0.2979 0.2059

Talent again :golfclap:

Thrasher

Waiting for my train at the station and they're playing I Can't Give You Anything But Love in the loudspeakers.

Italy, of course :whitney:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Americano
19 minutes ago, ghs said:

Her only chance shot at a Top 10 single now is a new lead. Sadly i don't think any Joanne single will be able to achive that. She should release a collab later this year in between Joanne singles. Major Lazer would be perfect for that.

Major Lazer lol like really do people expect Gaga to do that just to be on the radio? That's like expecting Beyoncé to collaborate with Justin Bieber because Pop radio always snubs her 

vertigostick
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Mess.  ARTPOP passed Joanne on Kworb.

Yaaaas the misunderstood MASTERPIECE taking ha revenge 3 years later! :giveup:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived