đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

LP - Lost On You

mmkay

Featured Posts

So, the story goes:

I heard this song on the radio last Sunday and the chorus played in my head for the whole week and I had no idea who was the artist or song. So I contacted the radio station and asked what song was, the message went something like this: "The song played between 12-15 and it sounded like Lana del Ray, but with more talent and cool guitar riffs and "oh's" in the chorus. Then on the next morning I got an answer and the DJ checked the playlists, so here's the song!

I just wanted to share it with you. :) have a nice weekend everybody!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3wJ1_1Zsg

The Surrealist

It's not new but I agree the song slays.

Laura is an amazing artist and musician. Mudday Waters is a great song too.

Levine

She is GREAT! Here in Italy Lost on You was (still is) pretty massive and she has her second single in the top 10 too!

Mika even invited her in his tv show. She is amazing, her live performances make me cry. 

Caesium
18 minutes ago, MKMK said:

it sounded like Lana del Ray, but with more talent

The Dalai Lana didn't deserve to be done like that

BrFiN7T.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Oriane

I listened to her album, I like it. I discovered her thanks to Orange is the New Black, they used Muddy Waters in the finale of season 4, very emotional moment. Strange is nice too.

47 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

It's very popular in France and I love it :wub:

What ? I haven't met anyone who talked about her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MoonIsRising
6 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

I listened to her album, I like it. I discovered her thanks to Orange is the New Black, they used Muddy Waters in the finale of season 4, very emotional moment. Strange is nice too.

What ? I haven't met anyone who talked about her.

On l'entend pratiquement tous les jours à la radio, après c'est vrai que l'artiste en elle-même n'est pas encore très célèbre mais elle le devient 

AndrewGr

It's amazing! I think Greece is the first country where it went #1, it was like, the biggest song of 2016. I saw her live & met her and she is an incredible artist and person. I suggest that you listen to more songs of hers.

Chiunzhan

I discovered her with the mini-serie: "South of nowhere" where they played her song "Wasted" which is a f*cking masterpiece and one of my all-time favorites songs!!!! She's great tho, check her two previous albums!!

Archived