💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Million Reasons AMAs Single Cover

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

This is my first time re-coloring a black and white photo so it's not the best but I really wanted to make a cover inspired by the performance.

I love it, I think it looks magical, there needs to be a bit more blue in the official cover Imo because Million Reasons is a blue song if you get what I mean, like when I hear it I see the colour blue, I sound so weird now guys sorry.

QueenGaga
10 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I love it, I think it looks magical, there needs to be a bit more blue in the official cover Imo because Million Reasons is a blue song if you get what I mean, like when I hear it I see the colour blue, I sound so weird now guys sorry.

Dont worry, I do too

QueenGaga
2 hours ago, hoeslay said:

This is my first time re-coloring a black and white photo so it's not the best but I really wanted to make a cover inspired by the performance.

Can you please turn her hair black or brown?

hoeslay
6 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Can you please turn her hair black or brown?

I don't think it's look good cuz the light bouncing off of her hair is so bright. If I make that dark it'll look really odd

QueenGaga
23 hours ago, hoeslay said:

I don't think it's look good cuz the light bouncing off of her hair is so bright. If I make that dark it'll look really odd

Please just give it a try. Its a request since I'm not talented enough! :giveup: 

hoeslay
1 minute ago, QueenGaga said:

Please just give it a try. Its a request since I'm not talented enough! :giveup: 

i tried and it just wasn't working :/

Archived