Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Signed Joanne CDs (out of stock currently)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, Blackjesus420 said:

25th

But aren't they shipping them out in order of when they got orders? 

I ordered on the 22nd and still haven't gotten an email even though others have.

Looney Tunes needs to get their **** straight..

migamiga

Mine came today as well! Was totally caught off guard cause I forgot I had it sent to my work and I get CDs all the time and forgot I even ordered this lol

Now to get a frame for it!

I ordered mine on the 28th, I believe it was the last of the last... Have no received a confirmation email or ANYTHING. Just the receipt from Paypal... Should I contact them, anyone have any advice?

spicemuncher

They respond to tweets pretty fast. Ask if they've sent out all the orders or not yet.

I received my copies 2 weeks ago, and I ordered from the 2nd batch.

Lana Winters

The same thing happened with the cheek to cheek booklets, guys. Looney tunes is notorious for being slow (not their fault, they have to wait for Gaga!). They'll eventually get to you. :)

OysterBaby

ok awesome because I was really starting to think they forgot about me. This was an early birthday present for myself and my birthday was 2 weeks ago lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't gotten mine or heard from them at all. Reached out and got a vague
*we'll send you an email when it ships* response. I feel like they lost my order or something.

:gum:

DeleteMyAccount

I finally got my shipment email almost a week ago. It's been stalling though. It was suppose to be delivered today. :nails:

Archived