💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why couldn't Kimye end Taylor?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Taylor has been rebranded as a snake after Kim "exposed" her. #TaylorSwiftIsOver was the highest trend on Twitter and she was supposedly humiliated?

But then yet last night:

she played to a sold out crowd of over 100k where the cheapest ticket was $200+ and she herself was paid $20 million, and this is after she signed a multi-year multi-million dollar contract with AT&T where she'll be doing the pre-Superbowl concert.

So why was Kim Kardashian with all her supposed media power unable to end Taylor?

Why does Taylor keep winning? confused.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Stephen

She has a lot of fans and a lot of haters :laughga: The famous drama (among other things) definitely changed public opinion of her, especially among young people who are indifferent or would be casual listeners of her. But then again, the public has a short attention span. 

Her fanbase is too big for her to ever be "over" though. Just like when everyone was over Gaga in 2013, ARTPOP still went #1 :sharon:

Runway
Just now, kevinthesheep said:

don't worry gaga is doing the actual superbowl show

talent always wins :gaycat:

:rip: 

SISTERV

I actually am thinking about it, and I think a more valid question in this whole thing is:

Who the fvck cares?

Crystalline

Because she's the modern queen of pop and the sales and acclaim are there to back it up :golfclap: Literally no other stanbase has a right to come for her besides maybe the Adele fans :classy:

ElectricAlley

A few reasons 

1. She has a killer team. They know exactly where to promote her, and keep her image afloat. The soccer moms (not the made up kind) and kids Love her. 

2. The big "exposing" of Taylor was super big on Stan Twitter, but no one there really liked her that much to begin with. The soccer moms and kids don't really get on Twitter, and if they heard about it all, probably didn't think much of it. After all, Taylor just played the victim and made Kimye look like a bunch of bullies. 

3. 1989 was an EXTREMELY successful album and she is still one of the hottest touring acts out right now, so that's what drew in the 100,000 people in. 

hamster11

Why would you want her to end like that tho?

The answer to your question is given during her Album of the Year acceptance speech.

She, just like Gaga, earns everything by hard work but people bash her for just being "fake" and try to end her in ways that don't require any sweat like tweeting and yelling f*** Taylor Swift in their concert?

PS, considering the research you've done, I guess you're a TS fan tho.

Bette Davis

I'm sure she didn't lose many fans, just her good reputation.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

16 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

she played to a sold out crowd of over 100k where the cheapest ticket was $200+ and she herself was paid $20 million

Damn, thats impressive :golfclap:

VOLANTIS

Because believe it or not, Kim and Kanye weren't out to "end her" :awkney:

Kim just explained her husband's side of the story. THAT'S ALL. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

berlinforme
43 minutes ago, Nebulous said:

Because she's the modern queen of pop and the sales and acclaim are there to back it up :golfclap: Literally no other stanbase has a right to come for her besides maybe the Adele fans :classy:

Everyone has every right, you don't need legitimation by sales to come for a 🐍🐍🐍

Crystalline
41 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Everyone has every right, you don't need legitimation by sales to come for a 🐍🐍🐍

A snake that is still outselling ALL our faves 10x over :golfclap:

Haroon

I don't think people care as much for pop drama as we may think they do :shrug: It's a huge deal for us because it's pop culture behemoths against one another but unless there's major controversy (Janice's nipple, R. Kelly urinating & stuff, etc) then I don't think it sticks. Like how Justin Bieber seemed to be ending himself with all of his antics, and then he returned with 3 #1 singles and a huge album era :laughga: 

Archived