đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My conversation with Sonja!!! (Gaga's friend)

Koreku

Featured Posts

TopDomBoy

I heard a couple copies were rob from the restaurant. :reductive:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Joshie S

omg if I had a chance to speak to Sonja.... Grigio Girls is one of my faves on Joanne, and at the Dive Bar, it had me in tears omg..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I met Sonja once myself. She's super sweet. It warms my heart that Gaga takes cares of her so much.

I see a lot of myself in gaga. It seems like she doesn't let a lot of people in but once she does, she'll love you like no one else

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/lady-gaga-holds-surprise-signing-of-her-new-album-joanne-on-the-uws/1567396/

These livestreams were so fun to watch. The people passing by asking whats going on was hilarious. That women was like, "oooooh Lady Gaga".  But why did the sound cut out right when Gaga got there?

I remember one of the assistants running up to the Lady doing the livestream and telling her that the comments were saying she had no audio. She then unplugged the headphones or something. :toofunny:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• 6 months later...
Koreku

I know this thread is very old, but I thought I'd bump it and share it with you guys again. Sonja was such a wonderful woman, and reading this thread again allowed me to relive the great moment I had in interacting with her. :wub:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived