đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DREW (from TheChainSmokers) twitter hacked or not?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

i hope the evidence explodes in media cause this is disgusting especially the tweet about Joanne and he should be over lmao

KarmaPolice

Why it's hard to believe that he was hacked? I don't get it...someone hacked his twitter account and posted those things to make him look bad no?

bubbletea

Besiedes of being a **** with an horrible voice he has some mental ilness (maybe attwhore deficit)

bubbletea

the other guy is hella cutie but this Drew.. 

i know calling someone ugly it's not a  good argument, but his chin has a tiny butt shape

i can't still believe why and how Closer is doing well... that song suuucks.. 2016 is such a boring year to music for xit songs like these to jam

Himeros26
6 minutes ago, Tommi said:

Why it's hard to believe that he was hacked? I don't get it...someone hacked his twitter account and posted those things to make him look bad no?

You cant hack a twitter on iPhone and the tweets were posted through an iPhone

KarmaPolice
Just now, Himeros26 said:

You cant hack a twitter on iPhone and the tweets were posted through an iPhone

You can't? Why? (sorry for my ignorance :P )

Monster Voices

Hacked or not who would say such a horrible thing?!? :saladga: I don't have words for this. 

Forever and Always!

6 hours ago, yASSsss said:

"Halsey is yet to speak out and Digital Spy has contacted The Chainsmokers for comment"

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a811514/lady-gagas-twitter-spat-with-the-chainsmokers-just-took-a-very-bizarre-turn/

:sharon: 

I doubt they'll be collaborating again in the future lol. Good. Halsey deserves much better.

Love Trumps Hate

Archived