💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Controversial SB Performance

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

When I'm thinking about SB performance I can see it going in so many directions. I choose to think about most controversial performance that she could pull off! (if we're in 2009/2010/2011 era)

1. Aura - everyone is coming out in burqas, all the male and female dancers and during the song she and female dancers are taking burqa but male dancers do not! After song is coming to an end of the second verse the male dancers that are still wearing burqa kidnap Gaga and then: 

2. Paparazzi - they tie her up and and take pictures of her while she's trying to escape her faith and then she manages to take over control and one everyone runs away but only one sexy looking guy lefts on the stage and then: 

3. Bad Romance - basically BR video is about her rising prom prey to predator and that's how the storyline goes on the stage; she plays a little showing audience that she can be hurt but she's the predator here and she does whatever she like to him and then: 

4. Perfect Illusion - she's left alone on the stage because she murdered that sexy looking guy from BR segment and then she makes a huge party on the stage and then Stefani kills Lady Gaga on stage with taking her wig and clothes off and screams "IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSIOOOOOON" 

I know that this is kinda meh - haven't invested enough time to elaborate this. But this is the rough idea I have. What do you think? :) 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

yeah she should totally do the burqa thing in the terrorists era

great idea

:yay:

end ha career (completely)

giphy.gif

:staymad:

💎

Edonis

I definitely think she will push the envelope but I doubt she's going to do anything super controversial at the Super Bowl. Regardless of artistic intention, that kind of controversy is never received well. Now if it's LGBT related stuff, then sure. 

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

yeah she should totally do the burqa thing in the terrorists era

great idea

:yay:

end ha career

giphy.gif

:staymad:

Look at thread title and first sentence of the thread again, please. :neyde:

+ she actually taped rape music video with R.Kelly :smh:

BurqaSwg

I love this idea of imagining the most controversial SB possible :)

i remember on littlemonsters.com someone drew a concept of this dress where people are tied to it (I think there was blood too) and I thought it was so wrong but I liked it. Imagine Gaga wearing it :laughga:

but for real, i don't think she will do something too controversial, i don't think it's the right moment for that

Super Bowl performances can kill careers (via: Janet Jackson) so no burqas and murders please

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TSUNAMI
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Yes she must wear a meat burqa :whitney:

This never crossed my mind :smh:

You're are a creative one, aren't you? 

blackpink
1 minute ago, Red said:

Super Bowl performances can kill careers (via: Janet Jackson) so so burqas and murders please

It's such a shame what happened to Janet. But Justin didn't get harmed :nails:

Decodekid

the everyone coming on burqas is such a good idea, imagine all the illuminati youtube videos that could be made by that, i'd love it :flutter:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

JoanneMonster

Question off topic: will the halftime be during nightime? I hope so because last year's one was daytime...

I See You

Quartz

I dunno what to expect. I mean the SB committee will keep it friendly. Also, what CAN she do? She's done blood, she wore meat, she set the stage on fire, she vomited on stage. I guess she can pee or do a number two to push boundaries :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

It's such a shame what happened to Janet. But Justin didn't get harmed :nails:

IKR :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Akarin said:

I just want a simple performance, just Gaga singing with a band.

tumblr_lnnl8lWquH1qbiuuv.png

I See You

Archived