Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Wendy: Gaga & Bradley romance rumors

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Another day, another Gaga segment on Wendy's Hot Topics! I swear, Wendy lovvvvvvves all the attention she gets online when she talks about Gaga, haha. She knows a Gaga segment is sure to drive views from Little Monsters!! She's smart. 

Anyway, the very first segment of today's show was about rumors that Gaga is having romantic feelings for Bradley... she shows the motorcycle pic and grocery shopping pic. 

I'll add video later once Wendy uploads today's  show to YouTube in a few hours. 

6pm EDIT: Video now online

Also, from her Twitter: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

cant wait so see wendy spilling some hot ass tea :giggle:

she better not lose my respect tho :neyde: she is already on the edge for saying gaga shouldnt do the SB

KURUSHITOVSKA

She had to eat her words about Gaga not deserving doing the HalftimeShow so why not just spreading fake rumors? This bitch needs to get a real job instead of  just talking about other people.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

It's ridiculous that people think she can't work professionally or even interact with a male without assuming that some kind of romance is happening between them.  :toofunny:  

It's just as bad as the Mark rumors tbh. 

ReidOne
Just now, M Monstre said:

But she did talk about the Super Bowl??

Still watching the episode, but no mention of Super Bowl yet (I could be wrong, but I suspect Wendy pre-records her Friday show).

Reality
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She had to eat her words about Gaga not deserving doing the HalftimeShow so why not just spreading fake rumors? This bitch needs to get a real job instead of  just talking about other people.

She better eat a f*cking crow

anigif_enhanced-28718-1410803916-8.gif

🃏🖤👹

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Still watching the episode, but no mention of Super Bowl yet (I could be wrong, but I suspect Wendy pre-records her Friday show).

did she say smth for gaga?

Mister Gaga

I'M SO HERE FOR A LOVE TRIANGLE

GAGA + MARK + BRADLEY

HUGE MEDIA SCRUTINY, HUGE HOLLYWOOD SCANDAL

GIVE ME THAT THING THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!! :giveup:

Archived