Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you listen to Joanne if it leaks?

samuelx

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I will. I did for Born This Way and ARTPOP and still ended up buying both of them once they officially came out. I know people are going to come in here and be like "Oh it's disrespectful to the artist if you listen to leaks" but honestly Gaga herself has had the mentality that as long as the fans get to hear the music, she's happy. If you're a true fan of the music you'll purchase it to support her regardless. You're not a magically better person if you wait until a specific date. 

Gaga Medicine

Of course. Why would it be a sin tho? I would still buy the album and stream the songs (if I like it and I probably will).

indepenDANCE

If its HQ and full yes. I hate the "leaks" era tho :giveup:

I usually just browse tumblr until I find each song which Im sure some of you know.. is TEDIOUS

Shipper

Yes.  I will listen to the leak and will listen to the real one when it comes out and compare them. 

Why not have both? HAVR More Joanne in our life. 

BUT I KNOW this leak will affect her sales because those low lifes will listen to the leak and NOT buy the album. :grr:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Anderson123

Probably. If it leaks a day or two before the official release then no, I'd rather wait a couple more hours and get the CD. I guess it all depends on what day it leaks, if it's during the week when I'm busy, I'll wait, if it's during the weekend of course I'm going to lock myself in my bedroom and blast it.

xoxo cupcakke

I mean, it's Little Monster tradition to listen to the album before it is officially released and have only ~60% of the fan base buy it so... yeah, I will listen to it if it leaks

JusKeepBreathin

Probabaly yes. I refused to listen to Rebel Heart when it leaked only to be dissappointed when it cane out. So I am not going to sit through anticipation this time around.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived