šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Angel Down: scrapped single?

asfittingasmcqueen

Featured Posts

asfittingasmcqueen

I have no idea if anyone already mentioned this but back in June Redone spoke about Joanne for an interview and he said that one of the songs he produced was supposed to be released as the lead single, "but then it changed" and that he didn't know what happened.

Keeping in mind that the only redone song in the album is Angel Down (work tape), do you think it was intended to be the lead? I know the standard version was produced by Mark Ronson but R1's versionĀ is supposed to be the original

Spoiler

I'm curious cause there were a LOT of rumors saying Chaos Angel was supposed to be either the name of the album or single. Maybe she just changed the title

Ā 

This would belong in "Opinions" or "Question" considering there isn't some kind of source to back this up.

But to answer your question, I don't think so considering the song is a ballad and Red had said they went "back to their roots" :)Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Thats a pretty good theory... if the Work Tape version is better then the Mark re-produced version I'll riot.

Honestly sound wise Im not sure what to expect from this album

He said one of their three songs was supposed to be the first single. It doesn't mean it's Angel Down, it could be one of the other two scrapped songs.

ė„ˆģ™€ģ˜ ģ–“ģƒ‰ķ•œ ģ¹Øė¬µģ“ ģ°Øė¼ė¦¬ ģ¢‹ģ•„

Dramatica

Maybe Gaga is keeping the best songs she did with RedOne for LG6? The woman knows what she's doing.

PIRSWsB.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Anderson123

They recorded more songs, it doesn't mean Angel Down was supposed to be the single. Maybe she had a song in mind for the lead but started working with Ronson and changed the direction of her album.

PassTheTime

Is she releasing 2 albums in Oct 21?:oprah: I hear all this names of songs like 20 now, without the unreleased ARTPOP ACT IIĀ :neyde:

9 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

Maybe Gaga is keeping the best songs she did with RedOne for LG6? The woman knows what she's doing.

PIRSWsB.gif

Queen of telling us she's working on Joanne when she's actually working on LG6 and Joanne has been finished since the end of the ArtRAVEĀ :lolga:

asfittingasmcqueen
3 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Where's the rumor?

wrong tagĀ :emma:Ā didn't know where to post this

2 minutes ago, Gallus said:

Only RedOne can save her with smash single.:giveup:Ā My friends want RedOneGa back!!!

Keep ReDone far away from Gaga this era. Maybe LG7 he can comeback.

Kindness rules all.

Monster Voices

I think it will still be a single. If it's important enough to have 2 versions of it on the album it must be great. But who knows?

Forever and Always!

Archived