Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Exorcist (TV Series)

mattyx

Featured Posts

Not a bad start. I actually didn't see the ending coming. Also, the Exorcist tubular bells theme will never not give me chills. Definitely the GOAT horror film score (Suspiria is second)

My only complaint is that they should take it easy on the special effects as it kind of cheapens the horror (like the close-up of the CGI bird). Suggestion and subtly is far more powerful and terrifying IMO - like in the original you could see brief blink-and-you'll-miss-it glimpses of someone else's face and that stature during certain points. 

• 2 weeks later...
witchwhore

I'm actually really enjoying this season so far but some parts feel so off... Like idk CGI for one and then some parts remind me of pretty little liars idk it has the same feel to Scream (TV SHOW), something feels off. But when it gets to an actual horror scene e.g. Episode 3 the ending it's so amazingly executed and is actually quite terrifying. :excited2:

Letmelivemylife

As someone who lives and breathes the horror genre, I have to admit I was disappointed when I heard about this but it has turned out to be quite good. Now if they ever remake the film, I'm going on a ****ing rampage. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The first episode had me cringing. Geena Davis' character heard some voices through a wall and immediately came to the conclusion that a demon was ****ing with her family? Okay.. :toofunny::toofunny: And that close-up of the CGI bird...... :toofunny::toofunny:

I was expecting this to be a slow-build, almost subtle, but with a strong sense of menace/dread lurking. I wasn't expecting it to be the campy ass mess that it is. I won't be continuing with it.

• 11 months later...

Archived