Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remembering #artRAVELasVegas Aug 1, 2014

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Nino said:

YES! I ripped out my phone quicker than I have in my whole life and taped this clip and sent it to all my friends while the concert was still going.

At one point in the concert she looked right at and flipped off my section :flutter: 

:wub::diane:

Babel

LOVE this thread. I'm glad you had a great time. And that photo of her with your cat poster behind her is hilarious:sharon:

I love your planning in all of this lol.

This made me excited for new things to come all over again omg

3 points in and ready for more

Katsuki Bakugo
On 8/21/2016 at 1:38 PM, ReidOne said:

OK, so I realize this post is random af but...

Since we are on the eve of a new era of Lady Gaga, I wanted to take a moment and reminisce about my favorite night from the ARTPOP era... August 1, 2014 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for my 4th artRAVE concert.

AKA = one of the best nights of my life. 

Since I had already been to 3 artRAVE shows, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for my 4th and final visit. I wanted to participate in the show! While Gaga performed from above on those amazing catwalks!! This is what the artRAVE was made for, right?!! So we can all share our creativity and participate with her?

So...

I made a cut out poster on a stick of my cat, Ruthie's face: 

j9955t.jpg

(like a true raver, lol)

...studied YouTube videos and made a map of Gaga's choreography across the catwalk: 

nnk1et.jpg

(this was so I would know exactly the perfect place to position myself for each song to maximize my proximity to the stage vs. flow of the crowd vs. having enough open space to dance during the bop moments)

I wore my best Venus-inspired alien tank top, raver superhero hat, grabbed Kermit & Ruthie, and went raving!!! #MusicNotTheBling

2ur15kp.jpg

I got right beside the "cat" walk for the opening number "ARTPOP"...and later that night, I found a picture on Instagram of RaveGa standing beside my cat, Ruthie!! You have to understand, I'm a CRAZY cat person... So getting a picture of Gaga with my cat is like 10x better than getting a pic of myself with Gaga!

(and to top it all off, this night in Vegas was the ONLY night she ever wore this costume!)

2vaeddi.jpg

I also found Instagram footage/pics of Gaga & Ruthie raving to "Venus" together! :toofunny:

5zr50n.jpg

3506ng5.jpg

vijprt.jpg

But, Ruthie was just the warmup...

This was the same night I planted myself at Gaga's feet in the spot where she lays down and sings "MANiCURE" to the crowd below...

2r74u9c.jpg

...and as planned, she came right over and sang directly into my Kermit's face!!!!!!!!!!! I was dying!!!!

(pics are from other fans nearby on Instagram)

2uqzneu.jpg

24g7rsi.jpg

14lr5ac.jpg

I had a feeling, if I planted myself in that spot with a Kermit puppet, she would sing to it... and she DID!!!

This was my view: :air:

3343maa.jpg

25uk3yf.jpg

1zoc8c1.jpg

v8396g.jpg

Someone even got Kermit's moment on video and put it on YouTube!! It was also on the jumbotron screen in the arena!!

This was seriously one of the top 5 greatest nights of my entire life (possibly top 3)... I have never EVER had so much fun at a pop concert!!! And I danced my heart out on that floor, to some of my all-time favorite pop songs. What an experience... Nights like this are the ones that make you grateful to be alive! 

Thank you, Lady Gaga!! :wub:

2i87wwp.jpg

Can we be best friends? OMG!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

:wub:

Seriously the most adorable and amazing thing I have seen a fan do! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ReidOne
2 hours ago, Melisandre said:

Seriously the most adorable and amazing thing I have seen a fan do! 

Thank you! :hug:

Katsuki Bakugo
22 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Thank you! :hug:

And you got to see the iconic fairy wings outfit. HELLA JELLY!

On 8/23/2016 at 11:42 PM, ReidOne said:

Thank you! 

Thank you so much for showing us! ps you look cute:v:.  Your cat was so cute like a meme thru her performances lol. I loved that Alien Raver costume!!! Wish she would've kept it. ugh. I wasnt close enough in Detroit :diane:  :hug:,got any other cool stories? :p  

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• 2 weeks later...
LanasNerfGun

The level of preparation, planning and execution :worship2: Girlies, take notes.

You did THAT

tumblr_o3uxfo2rzA1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Say hi to Missy Ruthie for me :flutter:

Archived