Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

what happened can someone explain?

Did he delay LG5 or something? If so i'm coming for blood :green:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

He didn't do anything, little monsters are just staying in character and spreading hate and delusion, all the while whining because their fav is a human being who doesn't have to answer to every ****ing want and wish of all the twinks on the internet. 

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

RAMROD

Bah, people just angry that they can't violate someone's privacy and space.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Zilla

What happened was, if I remember correctly, his friend posted a pic on insta with the caption "first listen". Monsters thought that he meant LG5 was what he was listening to, so commence instagram comments such as "leak LG5", "LG5" and the doozie "bitch where's LG5" to put it lightly. Bobby hopped on the image and basically told people to stop harassing his friend, as the "first listen" was for wireless headphones, not new Gaga music. Then monsters decided that he was being rude for that comment and posted such doozies such as "harassing ? Bitch you are harassing gaga fans go to lipney show in vegas" and "say something you bitch" and saying that he needs Gaga's fans. this also happened on his insta. Also people were fighting with pacifiergaga again.

Disgusting behavior tbh, Bobby just said to stop harassing his friend and people thought it was rude when it wasn't.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PartySick

He posted a pic of him and his friend listening to a playlist with new headphones with the caption "first listen". Naturally, Monsters hopped all over that other guy's social media and Bobby asked people to stop harassing his friend :spin:

Or at least that's what I gathered from the original thread.

🖤

^ what Zilla said.

After all of this happened I checked Bobby's Instagram and I'm honestly creeped out. Gaga fans are calling him names and spamming wherever they can. I feel so sorry for him and his friends. Poor guy can't even live his life. :noparty:

Himeros26

I just commented about LG5 on his pic next to the Ocean but I was just saying it in fun I didn't mean to hurt him :(

Princess Die

Monsters proving yet again why they shouldn't breed. 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Kermit

Same ol', same ol'.

Gaga's team accepts monsters' request to hint about LG5 every now and then, then they do, in the slightest, and they lose their **** and say that Gaga and her team are lazy, selfish and stingy. So they'll do -what they did to Zedd- (During p-ARTPOP), when they thought he was homophobic and trend #NoBobbyOnLG5. They'll get over it in about a day or two, and bring it up again, when no one bends the world at their will. Bobby shouldn't even have given that possible hint. They wanted Gaga to give them music, so she leaks her own song, gets banned from her fan site and gets called an ugly-filler-using flop for the next 3 years. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Justin Drew Bieber

That's what happens when they won't FÙCKING RELEASE A DAMN FÙCKING SONG EVEN AN UNRELEASED ONE WILL WORK. 

ErbChU.gif 

DiamondAngel

Crazy fans will be crazy fans. It's what you must expect when you work for a pop star. It's not good, like dealing with the paparazzi, but it's part of the package. Simply put, Bobby acted very unprofessionally, laughably so. If he worked for a major company and not for a forgiving pop star only, he would certainly be fired. I hope he learns to be professional from this experience.

Jenniferella
7 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Crazy fans will be crazy fans. It's what you must expect when you work for a pop star. It's not good, like dealing with the paparazzi, but it's part of the package. Simply put, Bobby acted very unprofessionally, laughably so. If he worked for a major company and not for a forgiving pop star only, he would certainly be fired. I hope he learns to be professional from this experience.

How else should he have acted, according to you ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Impostor

I don't think the atitude of the fanbase is nice, but Bobby is not a saint. He should not treat Gaga's fans like that. :tea:

DiamondAngel
5 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

How else should he have acted, according to you ?

Well, most managers don't need to interact with their clients fans at all, but if he felt the need to defend his friend, a simple, "Sorry for the misunderstanding! This post was about our first time listening to music through a new pair of headphones." I've never in my life seen someone who works for a huge celebrity make a statement like that. There are professional ways to handle things like this. It's up to him to do that. I'm not defending the fans, but all pop stars have crazy insane fans. It's part of the job. Bobby should learn that, or take up a new profession. 

Jenniferella
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Well, most managers don't need to interact with their clients fans at all, but if he felt the need to defend his friend, a simple, "Sorry for the misunderstanding! This post was about our first time listening to music through a new pair of headphones." I've never in my life seen someone who works for a huge celebrity make a statement like that. There are professional ways to handle things like this. It's up to him to do that. I'm not defending the fans, but all pop stars have crazy insane fans. It's part of the job. Bobby should learn that, or take up a new profession. 

I have no problem with the way he chose to handle it since some fans can't respect anyone when it comes to Gaga, which happened this time again

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived