💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

ReMark060 found out about this cult site

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

Lmao your 5s of fame is done honey and you should take some acting class :laughga:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enigmaa

say hi to those fake bitches A.K.A. Fake Ass"Insiders"!!!!

tumblr_lt5fldXdvC1qkh0dd.gif

strut it out, walk a mile💫

Kermit

ReMark.

Re : Possibly short for Revelation, Book of Revelation. 

A bar code can also mean, a mark of the beast. In terms of rapture

Seeing that Stefani, has been taking an increased profound interest in biblical/doctrinal concentration, maybe the account MAY at least be on to one thing, entirely. 

the-mark-of-the-beast_640_426_80_c1.jpg

baf9fa3a761594c793449a2cd0b747ab.jpg

7219440.jpg

Maybe this will would take place in a potential concept during the upcoming era. :huh:

A true Pain of Fame.

hqdefault.jpg

the%20mark%20of%20the%20beast%20the%20rf

priest6.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JaneTheC
38 minutes ago, DominicB said:

ReMark.

Re : Possibly short for Revelation, Book of Revelation. 

A bar code can also mean, a mark of the beast. In terms of rapture

Seeing that Stefani, has been taking an increased profound interest in biblical/doctrinal concentration, maybe the account MAY at least be on to one thing, entirely. 

the-mark-of-the-beast_640_426_80_c1.jpg

baf9fa3a761594c793449a2cd0b747ab.jpg

7219440.jpg

Maybe this will would take place in a potential concept during the upcoming era. :huh:

A true Pain of Fame.

hqdefault.jpg

the%20mark%20of%20the%20beast%20the%20rf

priest6.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

artRaver

I can't believe there's people who legitimately think this "insider" is real. If they were real they would actually give us information instead of very broad information then backtracking whenever the legitimate information come out.

Although they were right about one thing and I'll give them credit for it, we indeed are DelusionLand. 🙃

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Slayer

"I can't wait to prove you wrong."

What do you actually have to prove? What information have you given us that we don't already know or suspect for ourselves? "Gaga's definitely releasing music in August." Well no sh!t, we couldn't have possibly figured that out for ourselves when the VMAs are just around the corner and Gaga's been seen going to Interscope/universal meetings for the past month. 

Like seriously, give us legitimate information like dates and titles, and then we'll see if you're real or full of sh!t. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to tell us that kind of information. The media wouldn't pick up on it so it would just be for the fans' benefit.

So go on, tell us. :lolga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Evan Peters

"i can't wait to prove you wrong when all the broad things that everyone knows about happens!"

emma roberts is an abuser

LetsGetHigh

Not this bitch saying he's not gonna give us 'info' anymore. Boo ****ing hoo, everyone and their mother knew Gaga's lead single may come in August. 

If you're reading this ReMark, please get a life. Go see a shrink. You need some love in your life cause obviously no one cares for you and so you seek attention online. Get better! :heart: 

LetsGetHigh
11 hours ago, Catterson said:

twitter has a character limit...

Are you ReMark..?

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Are you ReMark..?

I am

tumblr_inline_oar1h2LKmr1rr2z3y_500.gif

donutellha

Even Gaga herself knows about this mess of a site.

If you're a "twitter insider", at least act like one. :madge:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Khadija said:

I open GGD and I see an another thread about this guy.

2NSxANB.gif

and it's week-trending 

2NSxANB.gif

Kermit
10 hours ago, JaneTheC said:

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

:koons: I may or may not have been under the possible influence of potential intellectual heightening substances. :koons: I had to sit down and have a conversation with my religious mother about bible prophecies. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived