💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga you are invited :)

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Hi fellow monsters ! I know this might not be thread worthy but I think there has been worse topics so wish me luck that Gaga sees this

Hey Gaga

I know you get thousands of messages like this and I doubt that you will see it but like you always say to us: We should dream big and that everything is possible :unicorn:

I want to invite you to my 23rd birthday on Sept 2nd in Vienna Austria

I'll probably be alone that day cause my close friends have to work and others are on holiday.

It would be freaking awesome to hang out with such a great soul like you and talk about music/life with a bottle of wine and a delicious dinner.

If you want to come just contact me and I'll send you my address

Xoxo from Austria 
Pianist93 on Twitter
_Nik.M.93 on Instagram

Ps: I hope you still use your account @BorisIsHere

Spoiler

@Admin do you know if there is any way to forward this invitation to Gaga or her team? Sorry for waisting your time ! Lots of love from Austria

DS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww I hope she goes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fernster7

Hopefully she sees this and at least sends you a birthday message. And then you can invite her to release LG5.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DeanSummer
Just now, Red said:

Awww I hope she goes

Well I am not the type of yaaaas fan: I respect her work and like her music. Plus there is a connection that I can't explain.
I do have some points that I don't like but since it is her life I don't bash her like some GGD users ^^
So it would be more like chilling in Austria and getting some drinks 

DS

DeanSummer
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Hopefully she sees this and at least sends you a birthday message. And then you can invite her to release LG5.:wub:

Well it would be great but I know she is busy and has lots of work going on. 

So I don't expect a single thing but getting noticed by her would be fine :) 
LG5 will come out one day - we got so much from her so I can wait even tho some new music would be dope 

DS

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Pianist93 said:

Well I am not the type of yaaaas fan: I respect her work and like her music. Plus there is a connection that I can't explain.
I do have some points that I don't like but since it is her life I don't bash her like some GGD users ^^
So it would be more like chilling in Austria and getting some drinks 

"I'm a better fan than y'all, because I don't say "YAAAS" like you brainless Monsters."

It's a nice idea and I wish you the best, but don't get your hopes up too much, I don't want you to be sad on your birthday if it doesn't happen :ohno:

Not The Real Gaga

This is really sweet. But it also makes me so sad in some way... :(

FATCAT

:emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma:

Happy Birthday! I'm across the pond, so I can't come.

Purr more, hiss less.

DeanSummer
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

"I'm a better fan than y'all, because I don't say "YAAAS" like you brainless Monsters."

Well I think the term fan is used too much / has a big negative vibe for me.

I have some friends that are musicians/actors and so I know what can be annoying from time to time. 

Respect and treating them like human is what every artist will get from me (plus some hugs)

DS

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, Bear said:

It's a nice idea and I wish you the best, but don't get your hopes up too much, I don't want you to be sad on your birthday if it doesn't happen :ohno:

Well I will have a busy day because of university so if she can't come I am fine with a glass of wine and netflix

1 minute ago, Unites said:

This is really sweet. But it also makes me so sad in some way... :(

Hey there is so much negativity in the world: SMILE and enjoy your life - no time for sadness just because of a GGD thread

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

:emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma::emma:

Happy Birthday! I'm across the pond, so I can't come.

Well there is time for you to win the lottery til Sept 2nd ;)

Nice video

DS

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Cute

Thx :) I love your twitter account by the way :* 

DS

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived