Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which cities should Gaga visit on the LG5 tour?

JonathanMinaj2

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

budapest. pretty please! lovebunny.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JonathanMinaj2
15 hours ago, Juan Xavier Reinoso said:

:saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga: 

Yep, 'cause her entire fan base only lives in those parts of the world. She should come back to Latin America and make justice to Gypsy's lyrics: 

Russia, UK, Paris, I'm Italian, Asian, Kompai Africa, India, I'm a gypsy, a gypsy, a gypsy. I'm Latin American, I don't speak German but I try. Someday in Jakarta, I'm American, I'm gypsy I Bangkok, Australia, Malaysia, Sweden, Finland, Norway...

Obviously she's gonna tour the world, but just for this thread which North American and European cities she should visit.

Obviously she's gonna visit Stockholm, Amsterdam, Milan, Zurich, Chicago, LA, NYC, Toronto ect. I'm talking about cities she's never visited / hasn't been to in a long time. 

ChasingGhosts

It would be nice if she went to Hobart, Australia since I know lots of fans down there but honestly most of us forget Tasmania even exists so... :rip: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

KURUSHITOVSKA
16 hours ago, JonathanMinaj2 said:

Which cities should Gaga visit on the LG5 tour? She should visit cities that she's never been to / hasn't been to since the Monster Ball.

North America: Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Omaha, Greensboro, Austin, Oklahoma City, Saskatoon, Orlando, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Oakland, Newark, Baltimore, New Orleans, Ottawa, Quebec City, Hartford, Nashville, Brooklyn.

Europe: Turin, Rome, Madrid, Bilbao, Bratislava, Zagreb, Belgrade, Munich, Frankfurt, Lyon, Montpellier, Budapest, Malmö, Geneva.

What cities do you think Gaga should visit? Just North America and Europe. Just cities she should visit.

Madrid and Bilbao? Nope. She will do Barcelona as always, taxes are high here and LiveNation can't rent 2 venues for the same show. Madonna did 2 shows in Barcelona last year because Barcelona's stadium has bigger capacity and it's cheaper to rent just one venue for two nights than 2 venues.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RAMROD

Doesn't matter to me, I can travel. :D

But it'd be cool if she can visits countries or cities she never been before as well as revisit places she went once but have not been for awhile.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

What I think:

Gaga will skip Russia, Ukraine, South America, Puerto Rico and China because of slow economic growth. Only if she performs exceptionally (enough to fill a stadium in Rio and Sao Paulo. If that's the case, she'll visit Santiago and Buenos Aires too).

Gaga might visit Poland for the first time. A few arena dates throughout the country or staying in the same city for some time.

Gaga might do less UK dates because of a lower pound, or actually milk the UK market just in time before Brexit.

She'll visit Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Seoul and Japan. Might do different cities in Japan for this time.

She might also perform hold a real concert in China or India for the first time.

UAE and Athens will be skipped next time. Tel Aviv probably not. Istanbul perhaps.

Archived