💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Dance becomes Gaga's 3rd song to hit 1M units in the UK

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Selling a million copies of a single used to be a really big deal. Nowadays, with streaming factored in, not so much. 113 singles have secured combined sales of more than 1m in the 21st century, three of which reached the target in the last week. They are: Just Dance (1,000,505 sales of which 936,940 are paid-for), the third million seller by Lady Gaga; Sugar (1,003,884 sales, 478,499 paid-for), the second million seller by Maroon 5; and Want To Want Me (1,002,774 sales, 497,155 paid-for), the first million seller by Jason Derulo. 59 of the 113 million sellers are still million sellers without streaming, incidentally.

She's now third with the most 1M+ after The Beatles & Rihanna.

giphy.gif

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Selling a million copies of a single used to be a really big deal. Nowadays, with streaming factored in, not so much. 113 singles have secured combined sales of more than 1m in the 21st century, three of which reached the target in the last week. They are: Just Dance (1,000,505 sales of which 936,940 are paid-for), the third million seller by Lady Gaga; Sugar (1,003,884 sales, 478,499 paid-for), the second million seller by Maroon 5; and Want To Want Me (1,002,774 sales, 497,155 paid-for), the first million seller by Jason Derulo. 59 of the 113 million sellers are still million sellers without streaming, incidentally.

giphy.gif

LegUND 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Lucas

If Gaga had streaming power her songs would all sky rocket above the top of charts or whatever holy cow

PunkTheFunk

When will "Bewitched, Bothered, and Beslayed"???

GloZell Green

Mess I saw "Just Dance Becomes Gaga's Third..." and I thought it was finally certified Diamond :neyde: 

Slé though

Lady Gaga | Shakira

SlaeUrAnus

The only singer with her first two singles to be million selling in the UK! Queen.

Even with streaming it's still an achievement. Cannot imagine JD selling 65,000 though :neyde:

In my messy era.

Caesium

Talent always wins

J9jhP70.gif

Can't wait for her fourth million selling single with the lead single from LG5

J9jhP70.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Freddy

Congrats Gaga ! Hopefully she will get her fourth one with the next lead single :)

37 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Mmm actually this is untrue. Adele, with streaming included has 4 million-selling singles :

Rolling in the Deep

Someone like You

Make you Feel my Love

Hello

Skyfall will probably become her fifth one this year o_O

QueenGaga

Slay Gaga! LG5 will get her more fans and more 1M+ sold singles! :woot:

Virgin Ryan

Slay kween.

10 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Slay Gaga! LG5 will get her more fans and more 1M+ sold singles! :woot:

I do hope soooo! Hold on your weaves sisters. LG5 storm will come :firega: