Jump to content
A Star Is Born
charts

YouTube Charts Discussion - 10 million subs

Featured Posts

Inferno
3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

 

+ lack of auto playlists exposure i suppose

What are auto playlists? Sorry so clueless about streaming. Barely hopping on board lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarlonBrando7
4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

What are auto playlists? Sorry so clueless about streaming. Barely hopping on board lol

after watching a music video they direct you to another or they play the  playlist for music genres like this one's for "pop"

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inferno
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

after watching a music video they direct you to another or they play the  playlist for music genres like this one's for "pop"

 

Ohh I see. So why isn't Gaga more included in such things?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtGagaPop
7 hours ago, Inferno said:

Why does Telephone do so bad in streaming and views? lol

More like every video of hers :neyde:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarlonBrando7
12 hours ago, Inferno said:

Ohh I see. So why isn't Gaga more included in such things?

idk , lack of payola?:huh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inferno
On 4/17/2018 at 7:55 AM, MarlonBrando7 said:

idk , lack of payola?:huh:

But why I wonder, its not like she lacks the funds

Edited by Inferno

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×