Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus Working With Stepfather

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Some details of M6 have been surfacing and it looks like she won't be returning to normal pop music any time soon :neyde: According to the band Stepfather (good luck finding anything out about them they're so obscure so this could be fake) she helped write songs with them for they're album and for her new record. 

Here's what songs they have on youtube.

Are you excited for this direction? I haven't decided yet :neyde: 

She's also been working with the flaming lips again naturally

Chromatislaps

:awkney: she is giving Kid Cudi Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven artistic level teas

Underneath

Regardless of people's criticism, I loved Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz so I wouldn't mind at all if she continued in the same direction. Plus, I really like that she's probably sticking with her own vision rather than simply returning to pop to satisfy people's desires and expectations... :tea:

Juvi

i don't care because on her last album there were only 2 good song (Space Boots & 1 Sun) both produced by the same guy and non of the above is him so....

and that stepfather band sound like a bunch of hipsters trying to be "different"

PaperIz
20 minutes ago, Bitter said:

love this so much

One of my favorite things she's ever done. Probably my favorite song by her now.

34 minutes ago, Underneath said:

Regardless of people's criticism, I loved Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz so I wouldn't mind at all if she continued in the same direction. Plus, I really like that she's probably sticking with her own vision rather than simply returning to pop to satisfy people's desires and expectations... :tea:

Very true! I'd love a pop album from her again but I'm gonna love whatever she does next. Dead Petz is so amazing and like you said, I'm loving that she's doing her own thing.

26 minutes ago, Juvi said:

i don't care because on her last album there were only 2 good song (Space Boots & 1 Sun) both produced by the same guy and non of the above is him so....

and that stepfather band sound like a bunch of hipsters trying to be "different"

I like their rock vibe. I've always wanted miley to do it, but I hope the album sounds at least semi polished. Also! I think I did read she's working with Oren Yoel again for M6! So maybe you'll like those songs :sis:

Roomingfree77

rough ending with all that screaming coming in outa key but she rounds 1st base with it for a solid single..

Juvi
5 hours ago, PaperIz said:

I like their rock vibe. I've always wanted miley to do it, but I hope the album sounds at least semi polished. Also! I think I did read she's working with Oren Yoel again for M6! So maybe you'll like those songs 

She better work with Oren Yoel again, because I also found out that he produced "Adore You", from Bangerz, today.

I'm not really feeling her rest.

PaperIz
2 hours ago, Juvi said:

She better work with Oren Yoel again, because I also found out that he produced "Adore You", from Bangerz, today.

I'm not really feeling her rest.

Oh yeah I forgot that! :flop: but like I said, I do believe I read she's been working with him again so fingers crossed!

retroglamx

Why do we keep burdening Miley about her dead petz? The album was and it's still amazing. People keep saying how rough and uncompleted the album sounds but if you had any clue about actual musical producing (or would maybe take the time to listen beyond your basic pop tastes) you'd be able to recognize the difference between sounding incomplete and intendedly sounding that way.

Anyhow, I truly hope she continues to release this type of music because regardless of what the public asks for, this is what Miley really wants to do and it just feels honest and genuine from her part.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived