💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe K. Cuba photo sparks controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

On Wednesday, Khloé Kardashian shared a photo on Instagram of herself posing in sexy attire against a wall in Havana inscribed with former dictator Fidel Castro’s name. 

Within seconds of the picture hitting social media, an influx of angry comments were posted questioning the reality star’s choice to align herself with the dictator through the photo.

A slew of followers called the 31-year-old “ignorant” and “insensitive,” while others demanded she take down the photo.

South Florida Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who was previously critical of the family told PEOPLE amid the uproar: “Another day in Cuba seems to bring another selfie in Havana for the Kardashians. While Khloe is taking photos with a sign that says Fidel, she should have at least some awareness that Fidel would have prohibited a Kardashians-style show.”

Continued Rep. Ros-Lehtinen: “More than anything it’s disappointing that someone who exercises her free speech right in the U.S. is blind to the lack free speech when she takes a selfie glorifying a serial repressor.”

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/khlo-kardashian-under-fire-posing-203505304.html

andy232000

i mean, if I took a picture like that id see the anger and overreaction over a mile before it happened. Khlo, wyd

Voltaire

Just blur it out. It's otherwise a really pretty photo snap. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Iwontell

Ok, insensitive, but she's just a stupid reality show star...in her head she was just taking a photo that said "vacay in Cuba, y'all. I'm so interesting and rich, right?", just like so many other privileged american girls do... 
It doesn't mean she supports anything and she probably doesn't even get what's going on there in the first place...there's no ill intention...
Ppl need to calm down...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

AJH219

Perched for the meltdowns and explanations by our resident out of touch GGD members as to why this picture is "okay" or how "people are overreacting" 

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

RAMROD

It just a holiday picture taken at a random I belie, I don't think she was tryingvto be political about it.

Otherwise, what about all these people who visits Madame Tussauds and do that Nazi salute when the take picture next to Hitler statue inside?

Oh yes, I saw many them did it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

This is something stupid that I'd do :laughga:

"Take a picture of me on these stairs, oh make sure you get the statue in it!"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TRILL MONSTER

off topic .....khloe looks great:giveup:

this is just overreacting.....it would of been bad if she did something like this :toofunny:

enhanced-26685-1405889436-7.png

En_Sabah_Nur
30 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

off topic .....khloe looks great:giveup:

this is just overreacting.....it would of been bad if she did something like this :toofunny:

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Egypt. W

Edonis
33 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

off topic .....khloe looks great

this is just overreacting.....it would of been bad if she did something like this 

How can this be real?!?! :madge:

TRILL MONSTER
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

How can this be real?!?! :madge:

It was it was all over the news if you look for it:toofunny:

Edonis
4 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

It was it was all over the news if you look for it:toofunny:

I looked it up 

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

Archived